Saia LTL Freight Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Saia LTL Freight

2.2

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (New Orleans, LA) in November 2013.

Interview

Application
    Face to face interview
    Phone interview
    Offer letter that was sent to me with a week to think about it. Available for negotiating and thoughts

Once offer accepted was able to start working after two weeks as allowed to give previous employer time

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't do any negotiating

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call the same week to come in for an interview. Received another phone call within a week to come in for a 2nd interview. About a week later I received a phone call with a verbal offer and received the written offer a week after that.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight in March 2016.

Interview

1) Apply online to posting
    2) Initial Phone interview with recruiter, followed by personality test
    3) Face to face interview with manager and recruiter -
    4) Feedback on offer or not

Interview Questions

• Format fell between an interrogation and an inquisition. Felt as if my interview was a formality. "Why should I not hire you" should have been the manager's theme.   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Chattanooga, TN) in June 2014.

Interview

A brief outline about the job,and will tell you everything you want to hear just to get you hired for their benefit, and the when it is time to fullfill all of the promises they start coming up with delays and excuses, eventually ending with not doing what they said they would do

Interview Questions

• If benefits were important to me   1 Answer

Terminal Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Columbia, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

I was appropriately dressed (or so I thought) in business attire and had performed research about the company. I went into the terminal arriving a few minutes early and met the regional manager who was filling in. I felt I could do the job as I told him I just needed to learn their database and scheduling procedures.. I got the felling this man either felt I was overqualified or didn't want to get my hands dirty (might have been the suit).

Interview Questions

• He really only asked me one question? Why do I want to work for this company?   2 Answers

Trailer Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied for this position and about a day or so afterward, I received a text message from the Shop Manager asking for me to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight.

Interview

I had to go on the website and apply several times before I received a call for a interview. The interview process was short and I really like the supervisors there.

Interview Questions

• What experiences have you been through to prepare you for this opportunity?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

There was a short phone interview followed by a face to face interview at a later date. Typing test was required and you must exceed 45 wpm. The entire process from first contact until signing the paperwork was completed within two weeks. I also shadowed a current employee for about half an hour to get an idea what the job was like in advance.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Victoria, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

This guy sized me up before even looking at my resume. I am in fairly good shape 49, but have gray hair. Everyone I saw that was doing the job I was looking at was younger. I truly felt for the 1st time in my life age discrimination.

Interview Questions

• No difficult question because he just blabbered about the company and how hard the position is. Like, maybe I couldn't handle it.   Answer Question

Biller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight.

Interview

The interview process was fairly fast. Went into the office for the interview, she decided to move me forward to the typing test and off site drug test. I was offered the position the same day.