Saia LTL Freight Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Saia LTL Freight

2.5

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I met with the training operations supervisor at a University recruiting event. I was contacted approximately 2 months after meeting to come on site for an interview. When I got there he showed me where I would be primarily working, which would be on the shipping dock unloading/loading trucks and operating a forklift rotating shifts. We talked for about 10 - 15 minutes and he also asked if I would be okay to work in a non air-conditioned environment in the summer heat. We then went into the room for an interview where I was asked for the most part basic interview questions. Still waiting on a response back for second interview. It was a good experience for the most part. Seems to be a physically demanding job, however I am up to any challenge.

Interview Questions

• What qualities would you like to see in a manager/supervisor?
    What projects have you done in school?
    Describe a time you took a leadership role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Saia LTL Freight

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight in December 2011.

Interview

Interview process was standerd process would ask many question on what you know in trucking operations & sales. Refrences are very good in this business backs up documentatiion etc.

MONEY