Saia LTL Freight Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saia LTL Freight Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Saia LTL Freight

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Nashville, TN).

Interview

The whole process lasted about 1 week for me. I spoke with a 3rd party recruiter first, went in for my 1st interview with the RSM and then less than a week later went in for my 2nd on site interview with the VP of Sales. I had an offer within 2 days. The first interview was very laid back while the scond interview was a bit more structured and rigorous.

Interview Questions

• Please sell me your on your former company's services. It was expected, but nerves always get the best of you in an interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary and benefits were highly competitive... I felt no need to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Saia LTL Freight

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (New Orleans, LA) in November 2013.

Interview

Application
    Face to face interview
    Phone interview
    Offer letter that was sent to me with a week to think about it. Available for negotiating and thoughts

Once offer accepted was able to start working after two weeks as allowed to give previous employer time

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't do any negotiating

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call the same week to come in for an interview. Received another phone call within a week to come in for a 2nd interview. About a week later I received a phone call with a verbal offer and received the written offer a week after that.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight in March 2016.

Interview

1) Apply online to posting
    2) Initial Phone interview with recruiter, followed by personality test
    3) Face to face interview with manager and recruiter -
    4) Feedback on offer or not

Interview Questions

• Format fell between an interrogation and an inquisition. Felt as if my interview was a formality. "Why should I not hire you" should have been the manager's theme.   Answer Question