Saint Cloud Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saint Cloud Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Cloud Hospital

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Cloud Hospital (Saint Cloud, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward and organized. It's almost as if by the second interview you have the job. They give you a walk through of the unit and everything. It was a warm welcoming before the actual welcome.

Interview Questions

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Cloud Hospital (Saint Cloud, MN) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview was over the phone because I was attending school at a university 2.5 hours away. I was given the opportunity to interview with the outpatient pharmacy and inpatient pharmacy on the same day! The interviewers were the pharmacy managers of both locations. They were very friendly over the phone. The questions were pretty general - what are your strengths and weaknesses, tell me a time when you encountered a problem and how you acted on it, what do you wish to learn as an intern at our site?

Interview Questions

• I think phone interviews can be difficult because you don't know what your interviewer is writing down while they interview you. You also don't get to see who your competition is. If you don't have a difficult scenario pre-thought of prior to the interview, it may sound choppy or all over the place. Its good to look up basic interview questions and practice before the big interview day!   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate working during other school breaks besides just the summer.