Saint Francis Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saint Francis Hospital Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Francis Hospital

Cafe Aid Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Francis Hospital.

Interview

First I went to the human resource office to do a interview it was simple and easy. She liked me then I went to the cafe and had interview with the cafe manager and she offer me the job.

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint Francis Hospital (Memphis, TN).

Interview

I applied for the Unit Secretary position.Got a callback about 2 weeks later from a recruiter. She set me up to come in to take a typing test.Did the typing test the next day.Passed it.The same recruiter called me later that same day and did a pre-hire interview session over the phone that lasted about 30 minutes. I passed it. She set me up to do a face to face interview with the Head nurse of the department that I was applying for(labor and delivery). I did my interview 2 days later with the head nurse and her assistant. She also brought in the day shift unit secretary so I could meet her and she told me what she did on a daily basis. The head nurse said they would be in contact with me. The next day,I got a call from that same recruiter,she offered me the job,told me the pay rate,and start date.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that you are the best candidate for this position   Answer Question
    • How have you dealt with a conflict between you and another coworker or supervisor in the past?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't really anything to negotiate. The pay rate was well acceptable.

Patient Care Tech Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Saint Francis Hospital.

Interview

Applied online got a email to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview 1 day later i was asked to come in for a interview on a Friday by Tuesday I was made an offer. I accepted it

Interview Questions

• What is a blood pressure you will notify the nurse   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since i have no experience its was a flat start wages, plus shift difference, and weekend.

Admitting Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Francis Hospital (Tulsa, OK) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online at their website. Approximately 3 weeks later I received a call to set up an interview, and also an email to have 5 people fill out a questionnaire about me. All 5 submitted the questionnaire, and when we set up the interview, I interviewed directly with the hiring manager. I was told this was quite unusual, as you usually have to interview with an HR person first, and then the hiring manager. I felt that the interview went extremely well, and was told at the end of the interview not to worry if I didn't get the two positions we had discussed, that she had other positions coming up within the next month. She also told me how sweet I was. I had expected to hear something within the next month, but have heard nothing as of yet. I am quite confused by all of this, and have no idea why I haven't heard from them.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any of these; just a normal interview.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Francis Hospital (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Casual interview, focused on research and lab duties. Disclosed mouse related work.

Salary was low and got a better offer

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Saint Francis Hospital (Memphis, TN) in March 2008.

Interview

I got a call back the next day after submitting my application. I went in for the interview and had to take a typing skills test. Once I passed the test I was put an office, until my results were given. The recruiter notified me of my excellent passing score on the typing test. She then notified me that she would set me up an interview with the Nurse Manger of the department I was applying for. I went in for that interview. She asked me a couple questions and then I was able to ask questions. Next the Head unit secretary came in and we did an one on one interview. They let me know they would be contacting me soon, if I was the person they were looking for. Th next I was notified of the job hours, salary, when and what day that I report to work.