Saint-Gobain Abrasives Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 1, 2017

2.7

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Abrasives (Worcester, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a 4 person (marathon) process over a single day. It focused primarily on how my skills would integrate well into the desired position. In addition, the interview focused primarily on your personable skills.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Abrasives in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process took more or less one month, very smooth and great contacts from HR Managers to Hiring Managers. They take care of their future employees as soon as they see some potential in the candidate. Very positive experience overall.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watervliet, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Abrasives (Watervliet, NY).

Interview

pretty standard. started with a phone screen, went to an in person interview and then a couple weeks later I had a third interview where we went to dinner as a group (5 or so people). They were a little pushy when it came to making a decision but other than that it was normal.

Interview Questions

• if given a specific product right off the bat, how would I determine pricing   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Abrasives.

Interview

Three face to face interviews with the management staff. Mostly conversational with a few questions about my background. Each interview was an hour long.One interviewer had a product made by the company on his desk and asked me to ask questions about it in order to then understand how I would position it in the market place. Interviewers gave me the opportunity to ask alot of questions about the company and the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself. Describe a time you over came a challenge. What projects have you worked on previously that may relate to this job. Why are you interested in this position.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stephenville, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Abrasives (Stephenville, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

I first interviewed with a Human Resources manager then interviewed in front of about six supervisors for that location. Everyone was very nice and the interview went really well.

Interview Questions

Interview

Made an appointment with HR representative through school of business. Was a very informal conversation

Interview Questions

• I was unsure of the structure of the interview since it was informal   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by once by the manager and a second time with the director. They asked about my experience I listed on my resume. They also asked me to describe myself. After they gave me a tour of the facility. I thought it was an easy process.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Abrasives (Worcester, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

Hiring process for me was temp to perm via a staffing agency. After being there for six months I was asked by the hiring manager to consider assuming the role on a permanent basis.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me a bit about yourself"   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. The offer was agreeable.

Senior Buyer and Logistic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Abrasives (Worcester, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

Positive and professional people.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to leave my current job?   1 Answer
    • What could you not do in your last/previous job that you wanted to do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Professional

Industrial Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Abrasives (Worcester, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

very easy and low key, had 2 phone interviews with HR and the person that would be my boss, very low key, nice