Saint-Gobain Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saint-Gobain Engineer Interview Questions

3.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Worcester, MA).

Interview

Very long and extremely difficult. Be prepared to give a lengthy 45 min technical presentation. The presentation is given to a group or panel of approximately 8 manager/researchers. Everyone was extremely nice but very very knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness? What is your view on safety? Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Saint-Gobain

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portage, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Portage, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

Met a recruiter at college career fair. Then got an invite to do a short video response interview online. After this I got an invite to do personal interviews for their plan in Portage, WI (where i applied to work). The personal interviews were a series of team interviews. I would interview with the head of a department or multiple heads of departments at one time. I arrived at 10:00 am and did 5 interviews and a plant tour. I was there until 3:00 pm. That was in November and I have yet to hear anything at all from them ( It is mid January right now). The interview process was pretty simple though. They just asked about simple questions about my resume and then asked me why I wanted to intern for them. They really had no questionnaire method to their interviews, more or less just let me talk for an hour each interview trying to "sell myself".

Interview Questions

• Tell me about "X" in your resume. (X being anything they had questions about in my resume)   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Saint Gobain?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to apply for "X" position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Worcester, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

long process, interview by HR, then interview by hiring manager, then onside interview, then job offer, then reference checks, then background checks, HR was very helpful to go through the process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poestenkill, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Poestenkill, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

It is unbelievable that this company does this in the interview. I got the phone call from HR, and was told to do an onsite interview without any phone screen interview. And she told me that the tolls, gas can be reimbursed. I emailed her after the interview about the position and the reimbursement, no response. Then I called her instead and she said she was busy and would send me paycheck in the coming week. After one more month, I received nothing. She doesn't reply my email or answer my phone any more. If you can't reimburse, you can tell me after the interview, it is ok. but I can't believe that the way they work.

Interview Questions

• didn't ask many questions, they spent most of the time talking about the position and the company   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buckhannon, WV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Buckhannon, WV) in November 2009.

Interview

Initial Interview at College was extremely difficult. Then when I got called back for a second interview, I had 15 interviews in one day. Then they took weeks to call back and still wanted another interview just two weeks before the supposed hire date.

Interview Questions

• What went wrong with this brick?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Initially They start with the presentation. They discussed abt their company in detail..
    Then They conducted IQ test and skill test.. tat test tests ur in and out of you...
    Then Group interview, They mostly asked about HR questions and a bit of Technical