Saint-Gobain Glass Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saint-Gobain Glass Interview Questions

Interviews at Saint-Gobain Glass

2.9

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Glass (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

basic questions asked if freshers but if experienced interviewer will ask high level questions related to job. interview was all good but process took minimum 2 weeks . after joining the company will give time for learning EHS policy and safety and security policies . process was smooth and joining was exciting .

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Glass (Madurai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was straightforward with a mix of technical and HR questions. They were more interested in the projects I had undertaken and the internships I had attended. They expected theorized answers to technical questions rather than examples that gave the applications of certain principles. The interviewers made me feel at ease and were kind enough to pinpoint some of drawbacks. Even though i did not get selected I got an awesome experiance.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

Technical and HR interviews were held together by the panel. The panel consisted of 2 members(1 HR). They went keenly through the application filled by us and asked each and every thing. I have explained all my projects and trainings. Interviewer asked me to convince them that I want to take the job and not higher education. I spontaneously replied that am interested in having a career and progress in it. They asked about weaknesses, strengths and values that guided me through out my life.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Glass (Chennai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied through employee referral and was called on a saturday for an interview by a technical + HR panel. The interview lasted for 40 minutes. They asked questions solely from the resume , about internship and project etc. I had expected them to ask technical questions from the subjects. The HR personnel started talking on his phone in the middle of the interview process. He seemed indifferent.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Glass (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Basic question on your specializations and normal HR question in my college and one on one with their MD in the office which is a general interview.Most of the question are on the basics of your domain and on your project.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your project?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Glass (Chennai (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment
    1. Aptitude test : questions were on technical knowledge, communication skills, quantitative ability
    2. Group discussion : The GD stood out in the sense that unlike normal GDs we were not given a topic to discuss, we were given a puzzle to solve. Each member in the GD was given a clue card, we should not read out from the card, but has to communicate the clue in the card indirectly and solve the puzzle in 30 minutes
    3. Aptitude test : People shortlisted after the GD were asked to attend another test. This was a 350 question test with true or false answers
    4. First round of interview : The panel consisted of a Technical person and an HR person, Both technical skills and general HR questions were asked
    5. Interview with the MD : In this round, we met the MD of the company and most of the questions in this round aimed to test our technical knowledge

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us the area of the room?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Glass (Bhubaneswar (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

There was a written round (online apti and technical test) the a GD and then a PI (only HR questions).
    I would recommend students not to bluff about anything.
    A high CGPA is preferred or I can say it was a determining factor.
    And be prepared to answer questions about your projects.

Interview Questions

• Projects we have done in the college , Extra curricular activities etc   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Glass (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was very relaxed and laid back. They mostly focussed on things mentioned in the CV. It started off with the meaning of my name (I have a fairly uncommon name) which was connected to my family background etc. Then they moved on my fields of interest, and technical and non-technical activities at college.

Interview Questions

• What is Carbon Capture and how is it relevant in the energy sector today?
      (Background: I had mentioned Carbon Capture as one of my fields of interest.)   Answer Question

Finance Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Glass (Chennai (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was based on personal views, opinions on recent economic and social events and a few technical questions related to the posting applied for. There is no right or wrong answers when it comes to personal opinion. Just be yourself and voice your honest opinion as any pretentious opinions would be figured out by them. Technical aspects of the interview only account for 10% of the interview and is based purely on the position or scope you apply for

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself in detail such that any of our potential questions would be answered.   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Glass (Noida (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Psychometric test following with GD and two rounds of interviews with HR and Marketing top management.
    Psychometric test is more about questions which knowing our personal and psychological qution and interview mainly based on past performance and work did in companies.

Interview Questions

• what strategy useful for distribution channel in retail   Answer Question