Saint-Gobain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saint-Gobain Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2017

45 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

Interview took around 30 minutes. Most of the questions seemed to be trying to fit me to the company culture. I got an email a few weeks later that the internship program was cancelled.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Worcester, MA).

Interview

Very long and extremely difficult. Be prepared to give a lengthy 45 min technical presentation. The presentation is given to a group or panel of approximately 8 manager/researchers. Everyone was extremely nice but very very knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness? What is your view on safety? Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portage, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Portage, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

Met a recruiter at college career fair. Then got an invite to do a short video response interview online. After this I got an invite to do personal interviews for their plan in Portage, WI (where i applied to work). The personal interviews were a series of team interviews. I would interview with the head of a department or multiple heads of departments at one time. I arrived at 10:00 am and did 5 interviews and a plant tour. I was there until 3:00 pm. That was in November and I have yet to hear anything at all from them ( It is mid January right now). The interview process was pretty simple though. They just asked about simple questions about my resume and then asked me why I wanted to intern for them. They really had no questionnaire method to their interviews, more or less just let me talk for an hour each interview trying to "sell myself".

Interview Questions

• Tell me about "X" in your resume. (X being anything they had questions about in my resume)   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Saint Gobain?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to apply for "X" position.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

They came for an info session. Only typical questions about the resume. No difficult questions. The HR was nice but she also mentioned that they had already filled most of the positions the week before the interview.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Slow moving, they will take many weeks to decide. Plus side everyone is professional, accommodating and provides as much information as they can about each step in their process. Welcoming and respectful but they do go through your entire resume and ask questions about each section.

Interview Questions

• What will you do in your first 30 days   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

I went to a Career Fair that my university hosted, Impressed the host of the table for Saint Gobain. They asked to interview with me the following day. Met them at an career center for my university. I met with an HR Rep and recently hired engineer who was an alumnist from my college.

Interview Questions

• They reviewed my resume and ask basic logic questions such as how to deal with an uncooperative peer.   1 Answer

Research Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Northborough, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Tough interviews. Talked with six R&D employees in 2 hours. The interviews were very tight and I hardly have time to ask a question. They asked a lot of detailed information in my resume. Understanding every word on the resume is really important. R&D engineers liked asking technical questions. The manager of the group is nice.

Interview Questions

• Describe the managing style that you don't like.   1 Answer

Production/Process Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

I was contacted by company recruiter and my information was forwarded. I was then scheduled for an hour interview to interview for both positions. At that time I was in the process of accepting an offer so informed them that I was no longer I interested.

Accounts Payable Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

20 minutes explaining the process and terms and than about 30 minutes of the Supervisor explaining the procedures and why the company was hiring to catch up on there back log.

Essentials of Leadershi[ Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Malvern, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Met recruiters at Campus Recruiting Event, was asked to come back next day for an interview. First interview consisted of behavioral and resume based questions, then asked what I knew about the company and position. Had a final round interview a month later in their office, had 4 different 30 minute interviews with different managers of their department. Asked about resume, what I knew about the position, asked if I had any questions for them.