Saint-Gobain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saint-Gobain Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

One may come in for a 2nd or 3rd interview, since there are many "layers" within Saint-Gobain's management. That's also dependent on the role that one interviews for. I think the interview was a reflection of the company's general attitude (work hard, play hard)

Interview Questions

• Where would you see yourself in a year? 3 years? More?   Answer Question

R&D Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

Had an approximately 30 minute phone interview with two of the engineers who I would be working with. Asked questions related to my experiences at school, as well as my technical abilities. Had a follow-up interview with the manager of the group I would be working for, and was presented an offer at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time in which you worked with a group on a project? What role do you take in the group?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

Interview took around 30 minutes. Most of the questions seemed to be trying to fit me to the company culture. I got an email a few weeks later that the internship program was cancelled.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Worcester, MA).

Interview

Very long and extremely difficult. Be prepared to give a lengthy 45 min technical presentation. The presentation is given to a group or panel of approximately 8 manager/researchers. Everyone was extremely nice but very very knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness? What is your view on safety? Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (New York, NY).

Interview

The recruiter could not possibly look any more miserable. Seemed like she hated her job. Did not make me excited about the company. Also, I was lied to. Told the interview I was going in for was a final round interview, this was not the case. They wanted me to go in for more interviews after. No thanks! Terrible experience.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing not on your resume which I would not know about you?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portage, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Portage, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

Met a recruiter at college career fair. Then got an invite to do a short video response interview online. After this I got an invite to do personal interviews for their plan in Portage, WI (where i applied to work). The personal interviews were a series of team interviews. I would interview with the head of a department or multiple heads of departments at one time. I arrived at 10:00 am and did 5 interviews and a plant tour. I was there until 3:00 pm. That was in November and I have yet to hear anything at all from them ( It is mid January right now). The interview process was pretty simple though. They just asked about simple questions about my resume and then asked me why I wanted to intern for them. They really had no questionnaire method to their interviews, more or less just let me talk for an hour each interview trying to "sell myself".

Interview Questions

• Tell me about "X" in your resume. (X being anything they had questions about in my resume)   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Saint Gobain?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to apply for "X" position.   Answer Question

EOL Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied to the program though my college's career website and said I would like to interview with them. A few weeks later they accepted and allowed me to signup for a time slot for an on campus interview.

Radome Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Puyallup, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

They mostly hire temps. The temping process is a minimum of six months, but some wait up to a year. The overall interviewing process is simple and straight forward. You will have an initial interview as a temp and if they decide to bring you on full time you will have a secondary interview.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?
      Why do you want to work here?
      Do you have any relevant education?
      What is your career path plan?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

They came for an info session. Only typical questions about the resume. No difficult questions. The HR was nice but she also mentioned that they had already filled most of the positions the week before the interview.

Picking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Plainfield, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

Went on a tour asked about my past job's told me about the company told me about all the benefits told me about the hours how long I Will work some weekend not many showed me how to pick told me about head sets

Interview Questions

• how long have I been in warehouse   1 Answer