Saint-Gobain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

134 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Northborough, MA).

Interview

"Speed Interview". Multiple candidates interviewed at the same time and I was asked to give a presentation to a rotating group of people multiple times. I was given an interview host that helped me throughout the day and gave me feedback which I was able to use during my interview to improve my presentation by the 2nd and 3rd times.

Interview Questions

• Asked how they could trust I would stay at Saint-Gobain if I was leaving my current company.   1 Answer

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

I submit resume on the career fair held on campus. I was informed to have an interview with the manager after the career fair. The interview was held in a room and he asked me many technical details related my research projects and questions about personality.

Essentials of Manufacturing Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (State College, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was the day after campus career fair with an engineer and HR manager. Asked a lot about experiences on Resume and some questions that came up in conversation. Asked typical questions like "tell me about yourself" as well non-typical ones based on my individual experiences. Also asked if I was pursuing careers with other companies and if I had an offer yet at the end of the interview.

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Behavior interview for behavior activity and past experience for engineering related projects. Introduced background for my professional experience and research projects. There are also something about the salary and relocation.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

One may come in for a 2nd or 3rd interview, since there are many "layers" within Saint-Gobain's management. That's also dependent on the role that one interviews for. I think the interview was a reflection of the company's general attitude (work hard, play hard)

R&D Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

Had an approximately 30 minute phone interview with two of the engineers who I would be working with. Asked questions related to my experiences at school, as well as my technical abilities. Had a follow-up interview with the manager of the group I would be working for, and was presented an offer at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time in which you worked with a group on a project? What role do you take in the group?   Answer Question

Materials Science Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Worcester, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, very technical and focused. Not a lot of "tell me about a time you overcame a challenge" and much more "do you feel comfortable with this type of analysis etc".

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

Interview took around 30 minutes. Most of the questions seemed to be trying to fit me to the company culture. I got an email a few weeks later that the internship program was cancelled.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Worcester, MA).

Interview

Very long and extremely difficult. Be prepared to give a lengthy 45 min technical presentation. The presentation is given to a group or panel of approximately 8 manager/researchers. Everyone was extremely nice but very very knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness? What is your view on safety? Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (New York, NY).

Interview

The recruiter could not possibly look any more miserable. Seemed like she hated her job. Did not make me excited about the company. Also, I was lied to. Told the interview I was going in for was a final round interview, this was not the case. They wanted me to go in for more interviews after. No thanks! Terrible experience.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing not on your resume which I would not know about you?   Answer Question