Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Applications Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Applications Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics (Livonia, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

I went through 5 rounds of interview. 1st round was an interactive online video answering rendering round, which was very new concept to me. 2nd round was a telephonic interview with my prospective supervisor. 3rd round was an in-person interview with business development manager (colleague). 4th round was in person interview with the supervisor himself. The 5th round was a telephonic interview with the supervisor's supervisor!

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to change my job from an OEM to supplier company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics.

Interview

Initial phone screen interview . Asked some personal and academic related questions. Then asked questions related to skills and general questions like strengths and weakness, why this company and this position, any related experience to this position etc.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with sales team for proposals and customers taking quotations ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics (Wayne, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Met representative at career fair, called in for an interview a few weeks later, interview was with 4 engineers from different departments, received an offer a few weeks (about 2 weeks) after the interview

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

First round was HR, they promised the world.
    Post that a panel interview with Business Head and Senior Sales manager.
    3 weeks gap with no news inbetween, then news came that VP wants to meet.
    That he was travelling made the decide the interview will happen in Mumbai rather than Bangalore.
    For this i was promised flight tickets, which then they realised will not be appropriate at that level.
    Went back on that promise and scheduled an interview with the VP another 2 weeks later.
    VP was peeved that i did not fill up the application form with personal details, which i felt were far too personal and have no place in a business setting. He still felt i was a good fit for the culture and i got hired.
    However i was then promised by the HR on the level i would join that i would recieve benefits such as company car and flight travel allowance , which is also something they went back on.
    HR head apologised and chided HR exec for this , however nothing substantial took place post that.
    Harrowing experience in all , i still carry it with me.

Interview Questions

• Why did you change 2 companies already.   1 Answer