Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics

1 Interview Review

0.0

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics.

Interview

Dysfunctional interview process. I was approached by three separate recruiters within the company. I attempted to apply online for the open position, but the applicant tracking software (ATS) would not allow me to enter a phone number. I tried using different web browsers with no luck. If this is occurring with other candidates, I can see this becoming an EEOC liability issue. The recruiter scheduled a time for a phone interview, but the day of the call the recruiter was late by 40 minutes because they were viewing a webinar. I was annoyed because I had scheduled time away from my current job and had to go back to work. Before the initial phone interview, I had downloaded a copy of the job description for the open position. However, during a phone interview, the recruiter was asking me questions not related to the job. When I asked the recruiter if they had a copy of the job description, they answered no. In addition, the recruiter was talking on their speaker phone which made it difficult to understand because there was a loud echo in the recruiters' office. Also, the recruiter was using words that did not make sense and was blabbering mindlessly. I have been in HR for many years and have never experienced such a dysfunctional interview process. In my opinion, this recruiter tarnished the Saint-Gobain company name and HR department.

Interview Questions

• List some of the accomplishments you are most proud of at your last job.   Answer Question