Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics (Wayne, NJ).

Interview

I went through (3) prescreening interviews with the headhunter and a phone interview with the hiring manager prior to being brought on site for a panel interview with the hiring manager, hr manager, r&d manager and production manager. The site was old (1950s) and team brought little to make you want to work there.

Other Interview Reviews for Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics (Garden Grove, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, One-on-one interview with the hiring manager, followup interview with a panel of people from marketing.

I went through this process, they said they would get back to me in a few days, but they took a month to get back to me.

When they did get back to me, the offer was too low. I was VERY disappointed that they didn't bring up their extremely limited salary range earlier. They knew my salary history and expectations. This and their unprofessional lack of followup made it a negative experience overall, I felt like they were wasting my time.

Interview Questions

• No hard interview questions. They didn't have any case questions, etc.   Answer Question

The offer was way to low.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics.

Interview

Very slow hiring process! The interviews were conducted professionally. The second round of interviews I had to make a small presentation about my experience and achievements. Keep it light not too technical. Focus on the people aspect more than the technical aspect.

Interview Questions

• Regular interview questions nothing out of the norm.   1 Answer