Saint-Gobain Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saint-Gobain Project Manager Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Courbevoie (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Courbevoie (France)) in December 2015.

Interview

After an initital telephone interview, the interview at Saint-Gobain was a good overall experience.
To begin with, everybody introduced themselves and questioned started about CV details.
Many questions aimed at the intrinsic motivation for this job and how projects are handled and organized, especially under a high workload.
In the final phase, I was presented more details about the position and was allowed to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What would your former boss say that you need to improve concerning your working habits?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Saint-Gobain

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2008.

Interview

My initial interaction was with HR executive and later with Engineering Manager. I attended two rounds of interview; one technical & onther personality test / HR interview. It was very well conducted in a professional manner. They paid me to/fro travel fair within the city. I was offered Lunch as it was lunch time. People are highly prefessional. nice office, it looks like a resort they have a open culture.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to Saint Gobain?
      Why are you leaving your present employment?
      Answer Question