Saint Johns River Water Management District-SA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Johns River Water Management District-SA

Land Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Dora, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Johns River Water Management District-SA (Mount Dora, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Friendly atmosphere with questions pertaining to my specific position along with general work interview questions. I walked in the door and introduced myself as the two managers cracked open and offered a St. Croix sparkling water (they joked it was beer)

Interview Questions

• What about SJR do you like?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Johns River Water Management District-SA.

Interview

I applied in July and was interviewed in October. I was interviewed by phone by a committee consisting of my future boss, an administrative representative, and several future co-workers. The interview lasted less than an hour and I was made an offer the following day. The interview focused on my technical skills and how I might respond in various situations. They asked about my willingness to accept additional responsibilities outside my immediate area of expertise.

Negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palatka, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saint Johns River Water Management District-SA (Palatka, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process mostly regarded background and experience, future goals, and desires for individual development as they pertain to internship opportunities. The employer was very receptive to individual goals and provided a high degree of flexibility in adapting the internship program to reflect learning experiences sought as a potential intern. The employer was also very accommodating with start and end dates as well as daily and weekly schedules. The employer generally adapted many elements of the internship program to meet the goals and needs of incoming interns.

Interview Questions

• Considering what you know about the District - what are your immediate and long-term goals, and how might experience at District assist you in fulfilling those goals?   Answer Question

Water Conservation Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palatka, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Saint Johns River Water Management District-SA (Palatka, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Rigorous. Two phone interviews and one online interview. One interviewer was obsessed with the fact that I had a three month gap in my work history. I had started working for an agency and had gone through their three month training program. It wasn't long enough for a work history, so I included it in my training and certifications section. Plus, I hadn't actually worked, only trained.

Interview Questions

• Consisted of work history and experience coordinating projects, budgeting and funding, PNL experience. Included portfolio of presentations and evidence of public presentations. Extensive interviews with personal and professional references.   1 Answer