Saint Johns River Water Management District-SA Interview Questions in Palatka, FL | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Johns River Water Management District-SA

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palatka, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saint Johns River Water Management District-SA (Palatka, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process mostly regarded background and experience, future goals, and desires for individual development as they pertain to internship opportunities. The employer was very receptive to individual goals and provided a high degree of flexibility in adapting the internship program to reflect learning experiences sought as a potential intern. The employer was also very accommodating with start and end dates as well as daily and weekly schedules. The employer generally adapted many elements of the internship program to meet the goals and needs of incoming interns.

Interview Questions

• Considering what you know about the District - what are your immediate and long-term goals, and how might experience at District assist you in fulfilling those goals?   Answer Question

Water Conservation Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palatka, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Saint Johns River Water Management District-SA (Palatka, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Rigorous. Two phone interviews and one online interview. One interviewer was obsessed with the fact that I had a three month gap in my work history. I had started working for an agency and had gone through their three month training program. It wasn't long enough for a work history, so I included it in my training and certifications section. Plus, I hadn't actually worked, only trained.

Interview Questions

• Consisted of work history and experience coordinating projects, budgeting and funding, PNL experience. Included portfolio of presentations and evidence of public presentations. Extensive interviews with personal and professional references.   1 Answer