Saint Louis Public Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saint Louis Public Schools Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Louis Public Schools

Building Substitute Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint Louis Public Schools in July 2014.

Interview

The staff was professional. The office was clean and organized. I was greeted by the receptionist. The information that I was given was very useful. I was comfortable throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions. I was very comfortable in the interview.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saint Louis Public Schools.

Interview

Sat in a room with Principal, Assistant Principal, and TLF's. Several questions were thrown at me. I didn't think I did so well, but I guess I did. I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer was clear

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint Louis Public Schools (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2010.

Interview

made aware of position by recruiter, and interview was set up w/in 2 days. Arrived for interview 5-10 min early for an 11:30 appointement to find the 10:30, 11:00 and 12:00 candidates there. 30 min group interveiws were scheduled for a position at needed to be filled immediately. They were running 2 hours behind. Very unprofessional ..

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint Louis Public Schools (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2009.

Interview

In interviewing with the principal,literacy coach, and teacher was exciting for me. I was asked many questions about my goals, expectations, discipline plan and teaching experience. I felt like I was part of the family even though I was being interviewed. I also gave information of lesson plans and a scenario of a typical day. They were so impressed I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a typical day in your classroom   1 Answer