Saint Louis Public Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 26, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Louis Public Schools

Classroom Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Louis Public Schools in June 2015.

Interview

Confusing, when I was contacted I was asked to come to a group meeting about the available position. It was actually a panel of interviewers, interviewing potential employees all at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to take specialized training courses?   1 Answer

Building Substitute Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint Louis Public Schools in July 2014.

Interview

The staff was professional. The office was clean and organized. I was greeted by the receptionist. The information that I was given was very useful. I was comfortable throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions. I was very comfortable in the interview.   Answer Question

Middle School Science Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint Louis Public Schools (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2014.

Interview

Very short interview process. No sample lesson just met with the principal. We met to discuss my view on classroom management and curriculum. I did not meet the other teachers of the building so I did not have a feel for the school culture.

Interview Questions

• What are my classroom strengths?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saint Louis Public Schools.

Interview

Sat in a room with Principal, Assistant Principal, and TLF's. Several questions were thrown at me. I didn't think I did so well, but I guess I did. I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer was clear

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint Louis Public Schools (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2010.

Interview

made aware of position by recruiter, and interview was set up w/in 2 days. Arrived for interview 5-10 min early for an 11:30 appointement to find the 10:30, 11:00 and 12:00 candidates there. 30 min group interveiws were scheduled for a position at needed to be filled immediately. They were running 2 hours behind. Very unprofessional ..

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint Louis Public Schools (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2009.

Interview

In interviewing with the principal,literacy coach, and teacher was exciting for me. I was asked many questions about my goals, expectations, discipline plan and teaching experience. I felt like I was part of the family even though I was being interviewed. I also gave information of lesson plans and a scenario of a typical day. They were so impressed I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a typical day in your classroom   1 Answer