Saint Louis University Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 15, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Louis University Hospital

CV ICU Student Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saint Louis University Hospital (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a Skype interview in which I meet with the lead floor nurse as well as a peer, who asked me behavioral based questions. I was also asked many different questions about my nursing experience.

Interview Questions

• How have I overcome a difficult situation that I experienced in nursing?   Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saint Louis University Hospital (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by phone by their HR department regarding my application and was briefly interviewed. I was then scheduled for an in-person interview within a week. My in-person interview consisted of 3 different interviews: first with HR, second with dept manager, and third a peer review.

Interview Questions

• When you could remember not getting along with a coworker and how you handled it?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Louis University Hospital (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2011.

Interview

I first interviewed with the HR RN recruiter, then interviewed with a small group of floor RN's and the manager of the floor. They wanted to make sure that everyone was in agreement with the team. The fellow nurses were nice and did genuinely care about the answers given for the interview questions. The questions revolved around putting yourself in certain situations and how you handled that situation with examples. It was not a "where do you see yourself in 5 years." They want to know how you handle stressful situations, differences with coworkers, difficult patients, etc.