Saint Louis University Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2018

2.6

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Saint Louis University Hospital (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Brief and easy no difficult questions were ask very friendly got right to the point of how everything is operated in the Hospital. Pretty much broke down the requirements of my position and what is expected of me as a work at SLU Hospital

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for SLU Hospital   1 Answer

Navigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saint Louis University Hospital (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

First HR called and conducted a screening phone interview that lasted approximately 25 minutes. Then the physician leader of the project interviewed me in person and provided specific details about the job. Her passion really sold me on the position and convinced me to accept the position. The process was seamless.

Interview Questions

• The HR interview asked about my related experience and salary requirements. The MD leader interview spent more time describing the nature of the project.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Louis University Hospital (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2017.

Interview

online application completed, and submitted. i was kept informed by my team lead in regards to expectations of new role. after the holiday season i was in touch with the HR representative that reviews the position i would be transferring into.

Versant Registered Nurse NeuroICU Interview

Application

Interview

A phone interview was done first, where very general questions were asked. Then, we set up an in person interview where I talked to Human Resources, the Nurse Manager on the floor, a charge nurse and a staff nurse. The process was very rewarding, and the atmosphere made me excited and hopeful for the position.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saint Louis University Hospital (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I applied online, got an email a few days later requesting a phone interview. I was able to set up a time that worked for me. After the phone interview they said they wanted to have me come in for a face to face interview. I went in and was asked a lot of behavioral interviewing questions by a team lead and then a charge and staff nurse. I received a call from HR a few hours later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Louis University Hospital (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process included submission of an application for the Versant Nurse Residency Program, a video interview submitted to Human Resources, A letter of intent, and an in person interview with the Nurse Manager, Team Lead, and nursing staff members of the unit applied for.

Interview Questions

• How do you develop professional relationships with staff member?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

Interview

The 'Lead Recruiter' was slow to respond, if at all, and doesn't provide feedback if you are not hired. The organization is a huge believer in peer interviews, so expect at least two interviews.

Interview Questions

• At SSM Health we are very proud of our mission, and it is: Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God. If we were to offer you a position, how would you approach your job in a way that would help us continue to live out our mission?   Answer Question

Hnad Hygiene Observer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Louis University Hospital (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

I was being recruited before I submitted my application. Once I submitted my application I received a quick 10 minute phone call and set up an in person interview for the same week. After the interview within a week I was notified I received the job and chose an orientation.

CV ICU Student Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saint Louis University Hospital (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a Skype interview in which I meet with the lead floor nurse as well as a peer, who asked me behavioral based questions. I was also asked many different questions about my nursing experience.

Interview Questions

• How have I overcome a difficult situation that I experienced in nursing?   Answer Question

Care Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saint Louis University Hospital (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

I was referred by another employee. I put in an application. I got a call the next day for an interview. I came in for the interview. She asked me standard questions and I was called a couple hours later with a job offer.