Saint Luke's Health System Compliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position in mid February and was contacted by the HR department for a phone screen. At the end of the phone screen the HR person scheduled me for an in person interview a couple of weeks later. During my in person interview I first interviewed with someone else in HR who asked me about 5 different behavioral questions. I then met with the team who I would potentially be working with. That interview consisted of team members who asked different questions- it was more of a conversation. I then submitted references through their electronic questionnaire system. I was told a decision would be made by mid-March but after trying to following-up a few times, I have not heard back either way. The experience was great from the initial phone screen to the interview but I am now left with a bad taste in my mouth as apparently Saint Luke's Health Systems does not follow-up if one is not offered the job. I do hope they consider changing this practice as an applicant gives up a lot of their time for the process so it's the least respectful thing SLHS could do.

Interview Questions