Saint Luke's Health System Internal Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

Had a good interview over the phone with the VP of the internal audit department, and set up an in person interview for 2 weeks later. In that time, your references are asked to fill out an online survey (This is the most important step, because if your references don't rank you high enough on the areas, you don't qualify for the job, regardless of whether you have actually had any experience in the area in question.)

Go in for the in person interview, the HR interviewer was 20 minutes late, to just tell me that my references didn't rank me high enough on areas I had no experience in (management level responsibilities), so they couldn't move forward with me. Complete waste of time, an hour round trip commute, a 30 minute wait, just to be turned away 5 minutes later.

Advise to interviewers, if the applicant is no longer qualified for the position, use the phone or email to let us know. We live in the technology age, and you're wasting everyone's time.

Interview Questions

• Basic tell us about yourself, relate your past job experiences to what they are looking for. Nothing hard.   Answer Question