Blurred employer

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Saint Luke's Health System Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 65 of over 65 interviews

In Person6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Saint Louis, MO) in Aug 2023

Interview

The interview with HR was fantastic-I really enjoyed it. When I interviewed with the manager, it was a different experience. The manager met with me 15 minutes late, with no apology and appeared intense and distracted throughout the interview. My original start date was postponed due to the manager not being there that day. It was a very confusing process to get started after bloodwork and drug screens were completed and would not work out due to ongoing tension and lack of organization with upper management. The job market is vast and the opportunities are boundless…I would recommend management getting leadership

Interview Questions
  • “Tell me about your work experience.”
    Answer Question

Saint Luke's Health System

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System

Interview

People were pleasant enough. HR rep and their HR processes was terribly discouraging. HR screen. Talk with hiring manager. Interview with broader group. They eventually asked for references: "please, complete within 24 hours" (on a week in which I had indicated I was on vacation), but then gave radio silence for nearly two weeks. I had to reach out to the HR rep to learn that they had offered the role to someone else. Why did they insist on references? Excellent question. Seems like that entails a whole lot of unnecessary effort for someone who is not under consideration.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Healthcare

544.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/medicine-2

Got a burning question about interviews at Saint Luke's Health System? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Saint Luke's Health System employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO)

Interview

Asked computer skills, customer service focused questions. Very laid back interview, personable and friendly environment. Went around the team after interview to meet everyone and sat with someone for a short time to get an idea of the job tasks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Saint Luke's Health System

Application

I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System

Interview

the interviewing process was relaxed and easy to get through for me personally. You first speak with someone in HR and if they like you they forward you over to the manager.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was more conversation style and an explanation of the job

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in Aug 2022

Interview

Saint Luke's Health System Register Nurse ICU position interview was very informative, communication is great, time management, and efficiency. I enjoyed my interview with this company. I will enjoy working for this company if I am offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my experience and why I decided to go back to school to become a Registered Nurse.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in May 2022

Interview

HR and followed by two rounds of interviews . Great team . behavioral and technical in both the rounds . 30 mins each . Focused on resume and branching questions from there . Not offered the job because they didn't like me working remote

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR, then virtual interview with nurse manager. Easy questions, some scenario questions, job description, benefits explanation, orientation description, review of resume, review of position, hours, very conversational, and positive.

Interview Questions
  • Expand on work experience and why did you leave

Saint Luke's Health System

Application

I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System

Interview

Easy and straightforward. Two rounds, both of which were done virtually. First interview with HR second interview with unit manager. Each lasted 30 minutes. Whole process was 2 weeks, from application to accepting offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO)

Interview

One phone interview, one in person with HR, and one with the practice manager. All were straightforward and easy. Situational questions. Nice to see the office you would work in.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Saint Luke's Health System

Application

I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System

Interview

smooth and efficient, and they used video chat option. The managers seemed really knowledgeable of their roles, and there seems to be room for growth. I didn't accept the position, however, I would encourage others to apply

Interview Questions
  • Strengths and Weaknesses, and a time where you dealt with a difficult employee
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 65 Interviews

Saint Luke's Health System Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Saint Luke's Health System as 75.4% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.66 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Nursing Assistant and Accounts Payable Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Clinical Nurse I and Internal Auditor roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Saint Luke's Health System takes an average of 18 days when considering 62 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Account Service Specialist had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Accounts Payable Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 60 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Saint Luke's Health System according to 62 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drug Test: 18.50%