Saint Luke's Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saint Luke's Health System Interview Questions

Interviews at Saint Luke's Health System

2.8

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Interview with HR first, then interview with hiring manager. Sometimes then they offer a shadow experience to see if it’s a good fit. Then they will calm references and possibly extend an offer

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in April 2019.

Interview

Had two separate interviews first one was over basic questions about work history and situational questions about what I would do if such and such happened. The second interview was about scheduling, job duties, and how the hiring process works.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation where you had to deal with a difficult patient or coworker?   Answer Question

MOS Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System.

Interview

The interview was a phone interview and then an interview in person. Both were relatively easy. Both the HR rep and the clinical manager were very friendly. The interview was quick and easy, they offered me a position which was contingent on passing a dug test.

Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Interview

Wonderful and always smiling recruiter, very good advice to improve resume, very helpful understanding my very particular situation, because I am a recent immigrant to the ISA without certifications here

Interview Questions

• What kind of job do you really want   1 Answer

Medical Laboratory Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview consisted of a panel of three managers from the two departments. They asked generic interview questions such as behavioral questions, skills and future goals. Overall I enjoyed meeting the managers of the departments and will have to wait to hear back.

Interview Questions

• What are skills you can say you will be able to bring to the departments?   Answer Question
    • What is your weakness or worst quality?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in January 2019.

Interview

First had interview with HR then scheduled an interview with nurse manager of the unit I was interested in. HR interview was pretty thorough compared to the nurse manager interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a mistake you’ve made and how you fixed it.   Answer Question

Rehab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Lees Summit, MO) in January 2019.

Interview

met with both the manager of Physical therapy and occupational therapy and the head of HR. The interview was conducted in a professional manner. Discussed prior experiences and how they would impact the position as long as things you learned from/.

Interview Questions

• what is one team experience you would have handled differently   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in December 2018.

Interview

Applying was awkward, as they require you to answer a few questions via video. My initial interview was on the phone. At the end of the call, I was scheduled for an in person interview. The interview went well. I sat with two managers and they made me feel comfortable. The questions they asked were pretty basic, and they seemed very interested in my answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time regarding a negative encounter you’ve had with a patient   Answer Question

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System.

Interview

I got called in for an interview. I met with the HR person, the unit manager, and the information associate for that unit. They asked me questions related to their core values. I got a call a week later and accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a difficult patient and how did you deal with them?   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Asked typical interview questions that you would expect. During the interview process I met 1:1 with HR manager and then with the Rehab Director. The process itself was fine... applied online, an email was sent to schedule an interview and to do a reference check.