Saint Luke's Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Asked typical interview questions that you would expect. During the interview process I met 1:1 with HR manager and then with the Rehab Director. The process itself was fine... applied online, an email was sent to schedule an interview and to do a reference check.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in September 2011.

Interview

Met with recruiting personal and had one to one interview then I went from human resources to the hospital and spoke with the nurse manager of the unit I was applying to

Interview Questions

• What would I do with an irrational patient or family member   Answer Question

Negotiation

Starting salary is set so there was no negotiations

IS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

Was placed in a small break room with department manager and also met with the team I was applying for. Dress was business casual for them and they were fairly laid back. I was offered water (or coffee) and we briefly spoke and the team introduced themselves.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult job situation with your previous employer, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • How would you go about resolving a complaint that the wi-fi in a certain area was not woking?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

Situation questions. Behavioral questions. Interviewed with HR then manager afterwards. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to. I received a callback within a few days and accepted an offer for a year internship.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

Had a good interview over the phone with the VP of the internal audit department, and set up an in person interview for 2 weeks later. In that time, your references are asked to fill out an online survey (This is the most important step, because if your references don't rank you high enough on the areas, you don't qualify for the job, regardless of whether you have actually had any experience in the area in question.)

Go in for the in person interview, the HR interviewer was 20 minutes late, to just tell me that my references didn't rank me high enough on areas I had no experience in (management level responsibilities), so they couldn't move forward with me. Complete waste of time, an hour round trip commute, a 30 minute wait, just to be turned away 5 minutes later.

Advise to interviewers, if the applicant is no longer qualified for the position, use the phone or email to let us know. We live in the technology age, and you're wasting everyone's time.

Interview Questions

• Basic tell us about yourself, relate your past job experiences to what they are looking for. Nothing hard.   Answer Question

Medical Records Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System in July 2010.

Interview

it was okay basic interviewing questions why do you want to work here was the type of interviewing question asked had a panel of five staff persons and they all asked questions in turns

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room to negotiate

Accounts Payable Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Boise, ID) in August 2015.

Interview

One hour, very casual Q&A. Panel of 4 with various titles conducted the interview. Each had a different interview style which made it difficult to know how to respond. Much more of a conversation than a formal interview. Questions were varied based on who was asking the question, got the impression they were looking more for a cultural fit than one based on skills.

Interview Questions

• If you had to teach someone to make an omelette, how would you go about it?   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

Interview

Applied by email and then never heard from entity though they seem to indicate they will let you know one way or another. Entity's follow-up not impressive. Glass door keeps asking for 30 words but there isn't more to add

Account Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in July 2014.

Interview

It took them a while to get back to me but once interview it was a piece of cake. Easy just a walk through to show you what you will be doing, meeting the nice people first and the patients. Showing protocols, meeting other managers and people who you will be working with. Showing you different supplements and food they had.

Accountant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

They wear business casual and sometimes jeans. It was laid back interview and unstructured. I believe they base the hiring off of where you were previously employed. Directors were prior top 4 CPA firm accountants/auditors. Human Resources department can be tough to deal with during the process of interviewing and on boarding.