Cover image for Saint Luke's Health System

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Saint Luke's Health System Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 61 of over 61 interviews

In Person6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in Aug 2022

Interview

Saint Luke's Health System Register Nurse ICU position interview was very informative, communication is great, time management, and efficiency. I enjoyed my interview with this company. I will enjoy working for this company if I am offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my experience and why I decided to go back to school to become a Registered Nurse.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in May 2022

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR, then virtual interview with nurse manager. Easy questions, some scenario questions, job description, benefits explanation, orientation description, review of resume, review of position, hours, very conversational, and positive.

Interview Questions
  • Expand on work experience and why did you leave

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

82K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Saint Luke's Health System~23663
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

Interview

HR and followed by two rounds of interviews . Great team . behavioral and technical in both the rounds . 30 mins each . Focused on resume and branching questions from there . Not offered the job because they didn't like me working remote

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Saint Luke's Health System

Application

I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System

Interview

Easy and straightforward. Two rounds, both of which were done virtually. First interview with HR second interview with unit manager. Each lasted 30 minutes. Whole process was 2 weeks, from application to accepting offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO)

Interview

One phone interview, one in person with HR, and one with the practice manager. All were straightforward and easy. Situational questions. Nice to see the office you would work in.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Saint Luke's Health System

Application

I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System

Interview

smooth and efficient, and they used video chat option. The managers seemed really knowledgeable of their roles, and there seems to be room for growth. I didn't accept the position, however, I would encourage others to apply

Interview Questions
  • Strengths and Weaknesses, and a time where you dealt with a difficult employee
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Boise, ID) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process was a little different being that it was a video interview . All together I was very enlightened. I enjoyed speaking with the director of nursing. It allowed me to analyze the new innovation models of healthcare.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Saint Luke's Health System

Application

I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System

Interview

Process was easy, was introduced to upper management during my first interview. Everyone was friendly and personable during the interview so I wasn’t too nervous. Questions were a little difficult, so best to prepare.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Saint Luke's Health System

Application

I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System

Interview

HR called a couple days after my application submitted to set up an interview. The interview was done via zoom several days later and consisted of the typical personality questions. Everyone I spoke with was extremely kind. I would definitely brush yourself up on how to respond to personality questions but in your own words and life experiences.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me about a time you had a problem with a patient and how did you overcome it?" "Tell me about a time you had a problem with a coworker and how did you overcome it?" "Tell me your weakness/strengths." All very general

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO)

Interview

The interview was very casual and informal. Both ladies that interviewed me were very personable. The interview lasted 20 minutes and the Department Manager did a very good about explaining the duties of the job and the on the job training.

Interview Questions
  • I was aksed basic questions about how I felt about team work and theoretical questions on how to solve conflicts with coworkers.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Interviews

Saint Luke's Health System Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Saint Luke's Health System as 78.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.71 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Nursing Assistant and Certified Nursing Assistant CNA rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for IS Analyst and Registered Nurse roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Saint Luke's Health System takes an average of 17 days when considering 65 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for IS Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 15 days), whereas Medical Office Specialist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Saint Luke's Health System according to 65 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 19.38%