Saint Luke's Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Accountant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

They wear business casual and sometimes jeans. It was laid back interview and unstructured. I believe they base the hiring off of where you were previously employed. Directors were prior top 4 CPA firm accountants/auditors. Human Resources department can be tough to deal with during the process of interviewing and on boarding.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System in June 2012.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was very straight forward. Very thorough, no surprises or trick questions. Human Resources and the Departments allow staff to talk with the interviewee and make sure they are a good fit as well as making sure the candidate feels like they could fit in.

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in April 2014.

Interview

Inviting and calm. There was no pressure to answer questions just to sit and have a conversation, like casual chatting. I was not nervous at all & felt very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How long had I’d been in respiratory therapy?   1 Answer

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview I fill went great. They didn’t say when they were going to get back with me. Applied internally and figured they would save a lot of time and money.

Interview Questions

• Is this a job that sounds like something I’m interested in doing?   1 Answer

Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

I first met with the head of HR for the company. She then scheduled a follow up interview for the following week for me to meet with the office manager and head nurse from the office hiring. Both interviews were comfortable and fairly easy. It took two weeks for them to make a decision and I was notified by email.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in August 2014.

Interview

Interviewed first with human resources, then with floor manager. They asked more personality based questions opposed to nursing skills. The human resource officer I interviewed with was very down to earth and seemed to really care

Interview Questions

• they asked questions more about my personality than about nursing   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in January 2012.

Interview

First, there was a brief interview with HR. Followed by a panel interview with several people in the unit. I was asked several questions on my nursing skills, education, and work experience. They took turns asking questions and wrote down all of my answers.

Interview Questions

• What are my strengths, what are my weaknesses?   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

3 interviews! First one over the phone with talent agent, took about 30-45 min. Then one with HR in person that took and 45 min. Last with a nurse manager in person with a certain unit

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position in mid February and was contacted by the HR department for a phone screen. At the end of the phone screen the HR person scheduled me for an in person interview a couple of weeks later. During my in person interview I first interviewed with someone else in HR who asked me about 5 different behavioral questions. I then met with the team who I would potentially be working with. That interview consisted of team members who asked different questions- it was more of a conversation. I then submitted references through their electronic questionnaire system. I was told a decision would be made by mid-March but after trying to following-up a few times, I have not heard back either way. The experience was great from the initial phone screen to the interview but I am now left with a bad taste in my mouth as apparently Saint Luke's Health Systems does not follow-up if one is not offered the job. I do hope they consider changing this practice as an applicant gives up a lot of their time for the process so it's the least respectful thing SLHS could do.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

Communication was terrible. I never heard directly when I was offered the job as I had applied internally for another position. The girl in HR was too busy worrying about her own job transition to keep me informed of my changes. You get the run around.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They don't leave any room open for negotiation. I am regretting my decision and currently already seeking other opportunities.