Saint Luke's Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Medical Office Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter called me within a week. The first phone call was a brief screening with get-to-know-you questions. I received an email later that day inviting me to come in for a 1:1 in person interview with the recruiter. For this interview, the recruiter asked me several behavioral-based questions.
    Next, I was invited via phone call to come in for a second interview with the hiring manager and 2 office coordinators. The next day, I was offered the job. The entire process took about 2 weeks. It was a positive and professional experience.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position?

Describe a time you've dealt with an upset customer and how you chose to resolve the situation.

What are 3 adjectives previous managers or coworkers would use to describe you?

What will you contribute to the staff at SLHS?

Describe a difficult coworker and how you worked together to accomplish a goal.   Answer Question

Medical Office Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in February 2013.

Interview

After interview it took over a month to hear back from HR in regards to my employment, at tht point I could have been employed elsewhere. I would say also that the manager showed up late to my interview which I felt was unprofessional as a my time is just as important as hers so maybe scheduling for a more convenient time would have been best.

Interview Questions

• How well I felt I performed in a busy environment?   1 Answer

Systems Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in January 2011.

Interview

a series of interviews - three with senior managers and two with technical team. Very informal and questions were open ended to drive discussion and explain prior experiences, skills, and capabilities.

Interview Questions

• Describe past opportunities where you were able to demonstrate your leadership capabilities.   Answer Question

Patient Accounts Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System in April 2015.

Interview

Behavioral based questions to determine your response to an issue. I prefer this style because it allows you to use examples from previous employment or situations to answer questions. It also allows you and the interviewer an opportunity to get to know each other.

Interview Questions

• How would handle an irate or difficult patient or client?   1 Answer

Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in December 2017.

Interview

2-3 weeks after sending in my application I got a call from the HR dpt. Asked me a few questions then wanted me to come in for an interview. Pretty normal questions just a few scenarios. He said he wanted to move forward and the week after I had an interview the nurse manager of the unit. Only asked about 3 questions, mostly just went over the job. A week after I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond for a patient   Answer Question
    • Name a time you dealt with a frustrated patient and how did you handle it   Answer Question
    • How have you worked as a team with your previous jobs   Answer Question

Registered Nurse (Day Shift) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Overland Park, KS) in January 2009.

Interview

The process only took several weeks and I had been a former employee. HR called me to set up a phone interview since I was long distance (and relocating). Everyone was polite and the process was organized. HR explained everything and was open to answering questions that I had.

Interview Questions

• Cannot remember. Was surprisingly informal- mostly a discussion about nursing background, recalling a most memorable and challenging patient experience and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation- were firm on salary.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System in August 2015.

Interview

Apply for the jobs on the website, including a resume. In person interview with Human Resources and one or two managers from the department, after interview had to have 3 references fill out a questionnaire.

Information Systems Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in April 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with HR then went to interview with my team director. After interviewing with the Director, they asked me to interview with the team I would be working with. Each interview was very pleasant atmosphere and never felt like an interrogation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about some of your job history   1 Answer

Team Lead Nutrition Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in December 2017.

Interview

I was asked to come for a interview closer to the end December. The interview went well and they told me I'm in the running and the HR will contact me soon. Its been over two weeks I still haven't heard from HR, but when I reached out to them they said the process might take a while.

College Nurse Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System.

Interview

Applied online and was sent an email asking for 5 or more references. My references were sent a survey to fill out about myself and had roughly a week to complete it. I was then interviewed by the nurse manager.