Saint Luke's Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in December 2018.

Interview

Applying was awkward, as they require you to answer a few questions via video. My initial interview was on the phone. At the end of the call, I was scheduled for an in person interview. The interview went well. I sat with two managers and they made me feel comfortable. The questions they asked were pretty basic, and they seemed very interested in my answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time regarding a negative encounter you’ve had with a patient   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System in September 2018.

Interview

Contacted by VP on a Friday, interviewed following Monday. Interviewed with select team members one week later. Received an offer one week after panel interview. I thought is was a very efficient process an was pleased by the process.

Interview Questions

• More conversational than interviewing. Questions were more related to background of position and history of department and my background   Answer Question

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in April 2019.

Interview

Had two separate interviews first one was over basic questions about work history and situational questions about what I would do if such and such happened. The second interview was about scheduling, job duties, and how the hiring process works.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation where you had to deal with a difficult patient or coworker?   Answer Question

Medical Laboratory Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview consisted of a panel of three managers from the two departments. They asked generic interview questions such as behavioral questions, skills and future goals. Overall I enjoyed meeting the managers of the departments and will have to wait to hear back.

Interview Questions

• What are skills you can say you will be able to bring to the departments?   Answer Question
    • What is your weakness or worst quality?   1 Answer

MOS Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System.

Interview

The interview was a phone interview and then an interview in person. Both were relatively easy. Both the HR rep and the clinical manager were very friendly. The interview was quick and easy, they offered me a position which was contingent on passing a dug test.

Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Interview

Wonderful and always smiling recruiter, very good advice to improve resume, very helpful understanding my very particular situation, because I am a recent immigrant to the ISA without certifications here

Interview Questions

• What kind of job do you really want   1 Answer

Stock Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System in September 2010.

Interview

Pretty Generic... easy.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System.

Interview

The communications and planning for the interview process were very clear; however, in my initial interview with HR, prior to the interview with the hiring manager, I was quoted a certain starting pay. When the job offer was extended, the offered pay was significantly lower. The interview process was straight-forward and hassle-free.

Interview Questions

• All questions are based on situational interviewing style--very common. "Tell me about a time when you have dealt with a difficult costumer. How did you handle the situation? What did you learn from that situation" etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, there is no negotiation.