Saint Luke's Health System Medical Office Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saint Luke's Health System Medical Office Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Saint Luke's Health System

Medical Office Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter called me within a week. The first phone call was a brief screening with get-to-know-you questions. I received an email later that day inviting me to come in for a 1:1 in person interview with the recruiter. For this interview, the recruiter asked me several behavioral-based questions.
Next, I was invited via phone call to come in for a second interview with the hiring manager and 2 office coordinators. The next day, I was offered the job. The entire process took about 2 weeks. It was a positive and professional experience.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position?

Describe a time you've dealt with an upset customer and how you chose to resolve the situation.

What are 3 adjectives previous managers or coworkers would use to describe you?

What will you contribute to the staff at SLHS?

Describe a difficult coworker and how you worked together to accomplish a goal.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Saint Luke's Health System

Medical Office Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in February 2013.

Interview

After interview it took over a month to hear back from HR in regards to my employment, at tht point I could have been employed elsewhere. I would say also that the manager showed up late to my interview which I felt was unprofessional as a my time is just as important as hers so maybe scheduling for a more convenient time would have been best.

Interview Questions

• How well I felt I performed in a busy environment?   1 Answer