Saint Mary's College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Mary's College

Accounting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saint Mary's College.

Interview

A job interview typically precedes the hiring decision. The interview is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted résumés from interested candidates, possibly by examining job applications or reading many resumes. Next, after this screening, a small number of candidates for interviews is selected

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moraga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Saint Mary's College (Moraga, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

A week after applying I was emailed to come in for an interview. They offered a few dates and asked me to choose one. Very limited on availability, if unable to attend one of the days, I would miss the opportunity to interview for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience in which multitasking was involved?   Answer Question

Student Grader Interview

Interview

There was no interview process. I received an e-mail from a professor during my sophomore year asking if I was interested in the position. I replied yes, and was sent the information of the professors I would be working with. Very simple process, but I don't think the positions are available to just apply for. I believe you need to be approached by a professor who you have worked with in the past.

Interview Questions

• "Are you interested?" was the only question I was asked.   Answer Question