Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut) Interview Questions

Interviews at Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut)

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut)

Dietary Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut) in April 2014.

Interview

The operations manager called me about two days after I applied online. She's such an incredible woman. We scheduled an interview for two days later. The interview was rather long, as it exceeded 45 minutes. She explained the specifics of the position and asked me questions primarily related to my work history. A few weeks later, she called me for a second interview . This time however, she wasn't there, three staff members took her place. This was rather intimidating but it was all very simple stuff. The questions were work-history related only. I think I only got 2 personal questions. Another few weeks later, I received a call from HR telling me that I got the job. Then I went to their Occ. Ther. center for TB testing and 3 immunizations.
    Please be aware that this process was long. I applied in April, and started in late May. They have enough employees to cover for a long while. Also, the operations manager is so overbooked (I don't think it's her fault however).

Interview Questions

• "Do you enjoy working with people or by yourself?" and "What do you ultimately want to do in life?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate $4 more than the starting pay.

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut) (Waterbury, CT) in December 2011.

Interview

before i was hired for the position , i was an active volunteer for a period of six months, and very passionate about my service at the hospital, the interview process was more an appreciation between us, first by me for being part of their team as a volunteer .

Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut) (Waterbury, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

disorganized; unprepared. Pleasant staff and atmosphere; no follow up from interview received; had to call HR to determine the status of the position; hospital employees very pleasant and helpful

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut) (Waterbury, CT) in July 2015.

Interview

It took a long time to get an interview. The nurse recruiter in human resources is either unorganized or in need of an assistant. There is no follow up after the interview unless you call human resources or if they want to offer you a job immediately. It seems like your name could easily get lost in the shuffle.

Resident Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut) (Waterbury, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

There were 4 people in the interview. it was almost 45 minutes long and asked scenario based and behavioural type questions like why did you choose this profession? how would you act in such situation?

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut) (Waterbury, CT) in January 2015.

Interview

It was very low key and friendly. The Supervisor was very informative and helpful. Down to Earth. She told me about the company and exactly what she was looking for in the position. She knew my resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something that you accomplished in your former job?   1 Answer

JCAHO Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut) (Waterbury, CT) in June 2011.

Interview

Individual interview with hiring manager with whom I had done with with before. My hiring was related to highly specialized JCAHO regulation and accreditation preparation. A discussion about the current state of JCAHO survey readiness took place as did a discussion about dedicated resources for preparation.

Interview Questions

• Am i familiar with the most current JCAHO Accreditation guidelines   1 Answer

SAT/WYN CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut) (Waterbury, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for a position for the Telemetry unit initially, they hired from within, so I didn't get that position, but they liked me so much, when I applied for the SAT CNA position, I got an interview with the supervisor. She was fantastic. The hiring process was a breeze.

Interview Questions

• What are your best qualities and how can you incorporate them into this position?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut) in March 2010.

Interview

Give the resume, and answer a few regular questions about personality, sicoal skills, ,then they ask some profession related questions. Then they ask if I have any questions, then they tell you to go home and wait. Then Got it.