Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut) Interview Questions in New Haven, CT | Glassdoor

Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut) Interview Questions in New Haven, CT

Updated Jun 3, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut)

SAT/WYN CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut) (Waterbury, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for a position for the Telemetry unit initially, they hired from within, so I didn't get that position, but they liked me so much, when I applied for the SAT CNA position, I got an interview with the supervisor. She was fantastic. The hiring process was a breeze.

Interview Questions

• What are your best qualities and how can you incorporate them into this position?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut) (Waterbury, CT) in July 2015.

Interview

It took a long time to get an interview. The nurse recruiter in human resources is either unorganized or in need of an assistant. There is no follow up after the interview unless you call human resources or if they want to offer you a job immediately. It seems like your name could easily get lost in the shuffle.

Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut) (Waterbury, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

disorganized; unprepared. Pleasant staff and atmosphere; no follow up from interview received; had to call HR to determine the status of the position; hospital employees very pleasant and helpful

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut) (Waterbury, CT) in December 2011.

Interview

before i was hired for the position , i was an active volunteer for a period of six months, and very passionate about my service at the hospital, the interview process was more an appreciation between us, first by me for being part of their team as a volunteer .

JCAHO Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint Mary's Hospital (Connecticut) (Waterbury, CT) in June 2011.

Interview

Individual interview with hiring manager with whom I had done with with before. My hiring was related to highly specialized JCAHO regulation and accreditation preparation. A discussion about the current state of JCAHO survey readiness took place as did a discussion about dedicated resources for preparation.

Interview Questions

• Am i familiar with the most current JCAHO Accreditation guidelines   1 Answer