Saipem America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saipem America Interview Questions

2.8

Expeditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saipem America (Houston, TX).

Interview

I got a phone interview, then invited for a face to face with manager then last interview was with the president. So first HR calls me after finding my resume online. I get a follow up for an interview time with manager then weeks later then president then a couple weeks after get a date for drug screen and background then once cleared then job offer with start date.

Interview Questions

• It was a very informal interview just asking you general questions about your past experience and telling you what they are looking for to see if you are a good fit.   2 Answers

Negotiation

there was no negotiating just an offer take it or leave it

Project Secretary Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Saipem America.

Interview

The person who was suppose to interview me was out sick, and I had to interview with two other people who were completely unprepared to interview me. They knew nothing about me, had no time to review my resume or application and the second person who interviewed me was very rude, unprofessional and offensive.

Interview Questions

• More like lack of questions, because they weren't prepared to interview me.   Answer Question

Support/Operations Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saipem America (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I believe I replied to a posting online to the Recruiter. The Recruiter sent me an email asking a few questions, after which I was called to interview with the Dept. Manager. The Dept. Manager was very transparent about the role throughout the entire process. I was supposed to interview with the CEO, but he was traveling.

Mechanical Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saipem America (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

It was conducted over the phone. There was a panel of three engineers that interviewed me. Aside from explaining my experiences they also pitched a few scenarios that I needed to think my way through. It was encouraging and professional. After the interview they all agreed with each other that I was what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• As mentioned, there were different situations that they posed and asked me how I would handle them. For instance, "If you have downloaded a file from a vendors site, how would you verify that the information is current?"   Answer Question

Piping Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saipem America (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

I had no personal interview. After reading my resume, I received on offer. The only back clash was that it took more than three weeks until I have a receive a call back, since my last phone conversation. Then I had to decide to either choose this offer and cancel the one I already received from other company. There is not much to say more about it.

Interview Questions

• The only question was, when I am available?   1 Answer