Saipem India Project Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saipem India Project Services

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Saipem India Project Services (Coimbatore) in Nov 2020

Interview

It is of three rounds 1. Technical , aptitude and current affairs ( 75 marks) difficulty level is moderate 2. Technical . They ask about the basics of your respective department subjects and about your project and your contribution in it 3. HR round

Interview Questions
  • Basics of your respective department and about our projects
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saipem India Project Services (Coimbatore) in Nov 2019

Interview

1)Paper pen test (Quants, English,technical). 2)Technical + HR interview It was a one day process.we had ppt about this company in the morning after which we had paper pen test.Then within 2 hours 1st round results where published.Then final interview took place.The interview process for me was about just 10minutes

Interview Questions
  • Shear force and bending moment diagram, Bending moment formula for a given beam,hoop stress and longitudinal stress formula,stress strain diagram,steam turbine works on which cycle?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

Interview

I applied for the interview process through my college referral. The interview process was about 2 days. Interview process had two rounds: 1. Aptitude and Technical MCQ (written) 2. Technical and HR interview 2 rounds were shared in 2 days.

Interview Questions
  • 2 tanks of same volume(100*100*100). If tank A has 10 steel balls, where each steel ball weighs 10 kg and tank B is filled with water. Which tanks weighs more and why?

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saipem India Project Services (Chennai) in Aug 2019

Interview

1. Tool test based on requirement. 2. F to F interview based on previous exp. 3. will ask about things which are mentioned in resume. 4.i took SP3D tool test. 1. Tool test based on requirement. 2. F to F interview based on previous exp. 3. will ask about things which are mentioned in resume. 4.i took SP3D tool test.

Interview Questions
  • describe your role & responsibilities in previous organization.

Saipem India Project Services

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saipem India Project Services in Sep 2018

Interview

in interview process there Will be 2 rounds. 1.written test consists of aptitude, verbal, genaral knowledge, technical questions 2. personal interview for testing your technical skill and communication. questions will be From resume, FM , HT, MT

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

interview was held at my campus itself and the level of question was too high .In order to crack the interview our basic concepts should be strong. also our presentation should be clear.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saipem India Project Services (Chennai) in Nov 2014

Interview

1. Aptitude + Technical Test Very easy, Try not to lose on any questions because the competition is going to be high. Focus on basic formulas rather than detailed study. 2. Technical + HR interview Be familiar with your project and the subject of your choice

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions on the subject of your choice. Prepare well. Preferably the subject should be related to your major project. Explain your resume well.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calicut, Kerala, Kerala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saipem India Project Services (Calicut, Kerala, Kerala) in Nov 2014

Interview

The process constitute an aptitude test and personal Interview. The questions were equally from technical side and from general hr. The interview panel asked questions regarding my Internship and college project. However the whole mood of the panel was a casual one. Halfway through the interview, it became apparent that i got selected. They asked about my convenience regarding relocation and mentioned there will be much travelling associated with the job.

Interview Questions
  • As i was selected through campus recruitment, they asked me mainly about my final year project and seminars.

Anonymous Employee in Calicut, Kerala, Kerala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saipem India Project Services (Calicut, Kerala, Kerala) in Sep 2014

Interview

In just one word, the interview can be described as ' simple'. We were asked to wait while the other students were being interviewed. When my turn came I was asked some questions and by that day evening, they let us know of the selections.

Interview Questions
  • Simple technical questions 1. What are the different types of compressors 2.pumps ? 3. what is the usual depth of a tube well ? bore well ? what is the difference ? 4. What do you know about turbomachinery etc

Anonymous Employee in India, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saipem India Project Services (India, TN) in Jan 2014

Interview

Face to Face interview, HR and Technical Person conduct. Process of testing, test cases, role and responsibility,previous employer details, previous employer business process etc. testing team manager and project manager also involved this interview. projects experience, Life cycle,Environment,SQL, Automation process etc.

Interview Questions
  • Software testing oriented technical questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews