Sajan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sajan Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in River Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sajan (River Falls, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

The hiring process lasted a few weeks. I worked with their recruiter and then interviewed over the phone with a member of management. The third interview was a panel of 4 people. It started with a 'getting to know you' process and then they asked more formal and specific questions from their handouts that had specific categories.

Interview Questions

• Describe 3 reasons why you are looking for a new position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in River Falls, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sajan (River Falls, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and not at all intimidating. It consisted of a panel of three people, who took turns asking different behavior based questions. I personally felt very over dressed for the interview, as the interviewers were all wearing jeans and sweatshirts.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you worked in a group of people who did not get along.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sajan.

Interview

4 interviews total - first interview is a phone interview with HR second is another phone interview with the Enterprise Project Manager, third interview was with a panel of EPM's and last interview was with the team your'd be working with directly. Interview was pretty laid back and casual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sajan.

Interview

You first interview on the phone with HR, then you are interviewed by the head of each team all at once so they can decide if you'd fit on their individual team, then you interview with whomever wants you on their team, and at that time you may or may not meet the other team members to see if they feel you will fit in. Which is kind of ironic since you just sit at a computer all day and don't interact with them much anyway!

Negotiation

There really isn't any.

Project Manager I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sajan in May 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview with an HR Manager for the Project Manager I position listed on their website. From the job description, it seemed to be a high level position helping customers implement their software or managed services.

I detailed my work experience for the HR Manager and when I was done, she asked me what I expected to make. At that time she stated that the budget for this position was 45K max and that it was a glorified customer management position and she felt I was overqualified for the job.

I stated I felt that the list of requirements for the job demanded a much higher salary and that I could not accept a salary that low with requirements that high. She also stated that they did not have other positions I was qualified for that could meet my salary expectations.

Anonymous Employee in River Falls, WI

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sajan (River Falls, WI) in March 2011.

Interview

The first interview I had was a phone interview, which I was made aware of via e-mail. If you don't check your e-mail regularly, you can easily miss your opportunity at this job, because they will not call you first.

When you setup your phone interview, it will be primarily a personality / knowledge of file types test. Sajan is looking for outgoing people that bring both personality and solid work ethics to their team. Once you get the approval for this, you will be contacted for a second phone interview that may be one or two people.

The second phone interview will go into more depth as far as your background and knowledge of computer programs, as well as how well you can navigate them. When they are interviewing for a new hire, rarely do they have one job in mind. They will conduct these interviews, looking to place you into the best fit within the company, even if you don't make the cut this time, but another job opens in the future. This is when you are asked for what you would like to be making... choose wisely, and don't sell yourself short.

If you make it to the third round, you will be called in for a panel interview of 3-4 people. This will be HR, and 3 other managers that may or may not be looking for someone to add to their team. (Sajan has production teams, divided out by industry type). The interview will be mostly questions describing your background and experiences with problem solving. Be ready to tell stories and entertain. As I stated before, Sajan likes to have people with personalities.

If you are selected by one of the managers in this group, you will be called in for a 4th interview, which will conducted by the team members of the team you would be hired for. This is strictly a personality matchup, to make sure that everyone will be ok working together.

My interview experience was great. I loved talking to so many people there, it really gave me more of a feel for the people I would be working for and with, before even starting.

Interview Questions

• How would your peers describe you?   1 Answer

Senior Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in River Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sajan (River Falls, WI) in February 2010.

Interview

Initial contact on a Sunday night, confirmation of receipt received imediately, email contact on Monday to set up a phone interview. Interview set for Wed. they were late with the contact due to conflicts. About 25 minutes were available
    New position in development. Still in progress - will contact me within a week.

Interview Questions

• Ethical situation and how you handled it.   1 Answer
    • Strengths/weakness   1 Answer

Lead Documentation Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sajan in August 2010.

Interview

1:1 Interview and Group/Panel Interview