Saks Fifth Avenue Interview Questions in Beverly Hills, CA | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cosmetic Counter Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue (Beverly Hills, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

There were 5 interviews. All pretty basic about clientele building, high-in product selling strategies to team building ideas. You will interview with HR, multiple department managers, vender management and high up management for the final interview. You will need to research the history of the company and line you are applying for. The more you know about the company and line, the better you will be. They will also ask you how you feel about working in a commission based environment. Yes, it's a bit cut throat.

Interview Questions

• If someone is use to buying a $100 moisturizer, how would you sell them your $410 moisturizer?   Answer Question
    • How comfortable are you with celebrity clients? How would you handle this?   Answer Question

Tailor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue (Beverly Hills, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Met the HR manager of the store she was nice and friendly, looked at my resume, verified I was the person who was applying for the position, after that I met the Department Manager, who gave me the sewing test and checked my skills by that.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue (Beverly Hills, CA).

Interview

Applied through the website. Was contacted a few days later for an interview. Was asked to bring multiple copies of my resume. Went there and spent 10-15 minutes worth of interview. Thats it. They basically wanted to know my availability. I believe the questions asked can be done on the phone.