Saks Fifth Avenue Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saks Fifth Avenue Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2018

2.4

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue.

Interview

1. Phone Interview with HR
    2. In person interview with a Design manager
    3. Design assignment
    4. In person interview with the creative team to discuss assignment

The process was long and over all it took around 3 weeks to hear the result. The creative team didn't seem to care so much about your background or personality. They were mainly focusing on your design and presentation skills.

Interview Questions

• The process of the design assignment you created and how you came up with the visual results.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue.

Interview

DO NOT WORK HERE!!!! The place is God Awful. Lies and deception. Stupid interview in a crowded office. Easy. They sit you down and ask you a bunch of questions. It’s lame. Saks is literally behind on everything.

Interview Questions

• The asked me about my current and past work experience. Not mind bending thought provoking questions.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Interview

Very friendly HR team. Management was very attentive and interested in my answers. They are really looking for a good fit. Someone who will contribute and blend with current team.

Interview Questions

• What is a difficult situation you have resolved in a win win way?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue.

Interview

applied online for a New York location then received an email a week later to meet with two managers, was asked basic questions for any high end retail company, got called back for an offer 2 days later

Interview Questions

• What would you do with your time on slow days?   2 Answers

Personal Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue in May 2018.

Interview

I like here. The manager of the interview is very good. They asked a lot about your last experience. And they will write it down. They are serious and care about you. When I finish interview, they said they will call me to make the second interview appointment. I hope.

Interview Questions

• About your last experience.   1 Answer

Style Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue.

Interview

I applied about two weeks before getting an interview. Very friendly and brief interview process. Was hired about 10 minutes into interview. It was a good interview experience and I immediately accepted the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The position is sales associate, and the interview was a phone interview, and the manager only asked few questions, not too hard. The whole interview only took about 10 mins.

Interview Questions

• few simple question about favorite fashion and beauty brand   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue (New York, NY).

Interview

I met with three people and it was very easy but lasted an hour long. They asked me questions about my personal style and how I would clientele. There were other people waiting along with me for the same position.

Interview Questions

• If I had unlimited money, what were three designers I would wear?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone screen with HR, which does not exist in the Indianapolis location now, ended with an in person interview with HR Director, Asset Protection Supervisor, and Operations Manager

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us?   1 Answer

Cosmetics Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue (Costa Mesa, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Very informal, manager appeared cordial at the beginning, then almost began to berate me with questions, very unfriendly. Needless to say, I didn’t accept the position. Costa Mesa location.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had a “client book” to generate sales.   Answer Question