Saks Fifth Avenue Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 387 of over 387 interviews

In Person13%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Saks Fifth Avenue

Application

I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue

Interview

Emailed me first to schedule then we talked on the phone. She was very nice only asked me few questions and then decided to give me an offer to this job.

Interview Questions
  • Please introduce yourself and say some experience.
    Answer Question

Saks Fifth Avenue

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue

Interview

Applied online, received an email requesting a phone screen, recruiter spent 15 minutes on the call. Not too impressed - didn’t spend anytime talking about the company, didn’t pause to offer time to ask questions, only asked about most recent experience, didn’t bother going into previous history.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Saks Fifth Avenue

Application

I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue

Interview

It was fine, not stressful. I did not have to wait long to get interviewed by store manager and once the interview started she was very nice, always with a smile.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Saks Fifth Avenue

Application

I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue

Interview

3 rounds with a take-home test and an online test during the interview. The first round is talking with HR. The second round is a take-home test. The third round is an online interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2021

Interview

The recruiter seemed enthusiastic and wanted to speak with me longer. She said my background fit the SAKS’ values. She said she would be reaching out to me with next steps. I saw her looking at my LinkedIn profile and i decided to follow up with her after a week or so. The recruiter ghosted me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue (New Orleans, LA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Process easy and to the point! I was offered the job on the spot. They wanted someone who can build a client base, and how to build those relationships. Also having experience in commission base selling.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience with building a clientele?

Saks Fifth Avenue

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue in Feb 2021

Interview

First round with HR, asked general behavioral questions. Then replied me a month and half later and scheduled interview with hiring manager. When interview with hiring manager, she only asked 2 or 3 questions about my experiences and present less interested to my experiences. She even yawned 2-3 times when talked to me. Overall, I felt it's a waste of both of us time! I don't really know why they give me the second interview after about two months and didn't take it seriously. Disappointed!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Saks Fifth Avenue

Application

I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue

Interview

Nice set up, friendly, logical questions. You need to have experience building clientelle. Everything is based on your performance and how to sell, selling techniques. Comminucations skills. Up beat attitude and hands on behaviour.

Interview Questions
  • How to clientelle with new customers
  • How do you adrvertise your business

Saks Fifth Avenue

Application

I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue

Interview

The interview process was pretty short and to the point. A few questions about previous employment history and an offer was made the same day. I was sent to sit with HR to fill out paper work and started the following week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue (Richmond, VA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Generic. The interviewer attitude/energy was if I was bothering her. Id shopped there before and didn’t take it personal because she always seems as if she does not want to be there

Interview Questions
  • If asked to work in other departments than the department I was interviewing for would that be a problem
Viewing 1 - 10 of 387 Interviews