Saks Fifth Avenue Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saks Fifth Avenue Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I saw an ad for the job fair on craigslist so I emailed the contact listed and applied online. After applying, I was contacted with a time and date for the invitation only job fair. When I arrived, there were a lot of people there. At least 30. I wrote my name down and waited to be called. They had several employees lined up interviewing people. When my name was called, I went up to an open seat and handed my resume over. The interviewer asked me to talk about myself. Then she asked me questions off of a sheet. My availability, the position I was applying for, start date, etc. It seemed like more of a screening than an interview. She then proceeded to tell me about the available positions: two diff sales positions and a support position. One of the sales positions was entry level selling a Saks brand lip balm for the holidays. I said i wanted that position being as though the only retail experience i had was 3 months at Macy's. I was told i would hear back shortly. I received an email with a job offer about 2 days later!! I am SO excited!!

btw I was only available Friday to Sunday, which was totally ok with them!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Saks Fifth Avenue

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue (Boston, MA).

Interview

Applied online, short phone interview, received email for group interview, went in all the department managers in the store and president splits you into two large groups, and they ask questions and take notes while everyone answers, I loved it! Made everyone feel important, bring a resumé if you want, everyone got a free purse with goodies inside

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Saks Fifth Avenue (Beverly Hills, CA).

Interview

Applied through the website. Was contacted a few days later for an interview. Was asked to bring multiple copies of my resume. Went there and spent 10-15 minutes worth of interview. Thats it. They basically wanted to know my availability. I believe the questions asked can be done on the phone.