Saks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saks Interview Questions

Interviews at Saks

2.4

Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Saks.

Interview

The interview was 1 on 1 ans personal, they really want to make sure you are the right fit for the role you are applying for. They about your previous experience and what you are bring to the table.

Interview Questions

• What skills will you bring with to you to help client growth?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saks.

Interview

Very relaxed; professional and nice. Explained the sales quota requirements and commissions thoroughly to confirm my understanding of how difficult the job might be at times. I was very comfortable and at ease with the interviewer.

Personal Shopping Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saks (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR then went in for an interview in person. It was very candid. They didn't ask me any crazy questions and were very nice and welcoming. I felt comfortable and they just had a conversation with me and explained what the environment was like.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask me any questions really, it was very candid   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saks (New York, NY) in June 2019.

Interview

It was actually pretty quick to get from one stage of the interview process to the next. There was the phone screening with the recruiter then a video interview with the hiring manager and finally an in-person interview with 3 members of the team. There was a excel portion of the in person interview as well to see if I could do excel functions.

SSTS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saks (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2019.

Interview

My interview was very very productive and my interviewer was very motivating. Something I recommend to always bring a resume with you to your interview because questions are asked based on your resume.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Saks (Boston, MA) in March 2019.

Interview

Mediocre, why do you want to work here. Hr called came in for interview. Then waited, spoke to dept manager and then the ASM and then the store manager and vendor

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to this brand? How good are you are selling? What is luxury   Answer Question

ASM Interview

Interview

It was a very short interview. The process was not made personal and very generic questions were asked. They wouldn’t have any idea of my capability from these questions

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saks (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very quick, gave all the details about the job and expectations. The manager had a few questions about my last position. Then the HR manager came in and explained the requirements and expectation of the employer.

Interview Questions

• How to handle situations with other coworkers   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Saks (New York, NY).

Interview

Smooth and personal. Human Resources puts effort into the process The company cares about its image and attempts to convey this to its associates. The overall process is normal.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saks (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2018.

Interview

Went in...talked to a few managers. Very basic background questions. Couldn't really tell if they liked me or not. Honestly, didn't get a very good vibe from store manager....most likely because that store is a revolving door of employees and they're tired of constantly having to hire new people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Saks Fifth Avenue?   1 Answer