Salesforce Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salesforce Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.4

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Standard interview process, screen to hiring manager to mock presentation. No surprises, pretty standard sales interview process. Standard interview process, screen to hiring manager to mock presentation. No surprises, pretty standard sales interview process.Standard interview process, screen to hiring manager to mock presentation. No surprises, pretty standard sales interview process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in November 2018.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee. The interview process took about a month from start to finish. The recruiter I worked with was hands down the best recruiter I’ve ever dealt with. She worked with me to revise my final presentation for my role play and provided excellent coaching throughout the process.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA) in January 2019.

Interview

While the interview process was thorough, it was very well done in order to prepare you for the role and the knowledge you needed to have before making a decision on if this is the right path for you.

Interview Questions

• Why was this deal the one you chose to evaluate and present to us?
      What were some of the biggest difficulties you faced?
      What are some areas you feel you can continue working?
      What 3 areas would your current boss say you could use some improvement?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Boston, MA) in January 2019.

Interview

Honestly, this was the best interviewing process I’ve been a part of. Initial contact was made by a Salesforce recruiter (Meghan) and she was amazing. Had a panel round of interviews followed by a 45 min presentation. The interviews were challenging, but they allowed me really showcase what I can bring to the table. The entire process took about 2 weeks, but Salesforce knew what they wanted in their next hire. Luckily, I was that candidate and I look forward to my first day!

Interview Questions

• What experiences have you had to prepare yourself for Salesforce.   Answer Question
    • Why did you make the previous career moves that you did.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was initially offered the top end of their salary bracket and it was exactly what I was looking for. I might have been able to get a little bit more, but end of the day, I want to be able to showcase my skills as an AE.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

- Recruiter Briefing Call
    - Phone Interview with Hiring Manager
    - In Person Panel Interview with Hiring Manager and Regional Vice President
    - Video Interview with the SVP

The process overall is a good test of your ability to adapt and learn on the fly. The questions will come at you fast and you will need to be able to respond in a confident and articulate manner. The panel interview will be the main hurdle in your process where you need to prove your business acumen. It also shows how much you've prepared for the role beforehand. I would strongly recommend that you read, 'Behind the Cloud.'

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Boston, MA).

Interview

Straightforward. The recruiting team was thorough, helpful and transparent from start to finish. Approval once offered the job took days instead of weeks (for previous companies). Questions were answered almost immediately.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in January 2019.

Interview

Friendly, concise, responsive, and nurturing! Every communication with the recruitment team was thorough and helped set expectations along the way. The coaching I received was well beyond any nurturing I've encountered within an interview process. So helpful and encouraging! You can tell that they really invest into their future employees, even from the very start. Extremely impressed.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Super organized, positive, and transparent. Had a 30 minute conversation via phone with my recruiter and got passed along to another 30 min conversation with my potential manager a couple days later. Went in for an in person interview about a week later (holidays in between) and got prepped with potential questions and bullet points to be prepared to answer. Final interview was in person panel on a 45 minute presentation I created based on the prompt sent to me prior. I had two phone conversations with my recruiter beforehand to help prep. I felt like the team wanted me to be successful throughout the entire process. It was challenging but in the best way possible and the entire process was seamless and smooth thanks to my recruiter and the team!

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest misconception about you professionally?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in December 2018.

Interview

I was approached by one of their talent acquisition managers for a job. The first interview was with the Talent acquisition manager (talked about the job and my CV), the second with the Hiring manager (he asked more specific questions related to the position).

Having received no feedback, after a few days I asked the Talent acquisition manager if I was still being considered for the position but he replied that I wasn't and that he would call to tell me more about it the next day. Finally I never got the call and received absolutely no feedback despite having dedicated time and effort to their selection process.

For a company that prides itself with caring so much about people in my case their behavior did not match at all what they claim.

Interview Questions

• How would you structure the sales process to hit your monthly sales target?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Denver, CO) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very clearly laid out and straight forward. I was provided with more resources than I could possibly consume covering everything from company history to culture, role description, benefits and what sets Salesforce apart.

Interview Questions

• How did you prove ROI in a past sale.   1 Answer