Salesforce Accounts Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 5, 2017

3.5

163 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The entire process was thorough and concise. They definitely have intervening down to a science. I really appreciated prep and tips from the internal recruiter who helped me. Overall a great experience that made me sure that the job was the right fit for me!

Interview Questions

• Why Salesforce?   Answer Question
  • What is a question that we haven't asked, that you would want to ask yourself if you were interviewing yourself.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Lengthy and thorough. Seven rounds from first phone interview to last executive interview. Presentations included where I had to act out a pitch to a panel of three managers. They really get to know your personality and want to see how well you can pitch their product.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever used Salesforce or any other CRM before.   1 Answer

Application

Interview

The interview process was thorough, but entirely reasonable and relatively fast given the number of stages. The recruiters are prompt and helpful. The conversations were two-way and each stage builds on the prior so ask good questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of left field. Why Salesforce? What do you think the biggest challenge to the role will be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through an internal employee and the process from application to initial phone screen was lightning fast! The HR team definitely runs a tight and efficient ship at Salesforce. The interviewers were pleasant and professional and walked me through the process in a very clear and concise manner. Frankly, (and I'm not just saying this because I accepted an offer to join the company) the hiring process is an example that other companies should adopt. I was assigned an HR specialist prior to my first in-person interview who walked me through exactly what to expect, sample interview questions, etc. It was like having my own personal coach! In my final interview I had to give a sales presentation to management which can be a nerve-racking experience but they all made me feel comfortable and I respect that this is the process all sales reps have to go through to get hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you failed? How did you handle it and what did you learn?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Two HR phone screens followed by phone interviews with hiring manager, and then with 2nd line manager. Last step, invited to San Francisco to make a 30 minute presentation.

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce in July 2017.

Interview

30 minute phone screening with recruiter. 40 minute phone minute interview with hiring manager. Then asked to come in to do a role play with hiring manager, VP, and another manager.This process took roughly 2 months until I received the offer. The only feedback I would add is that I hoped to speak with an Account Executive on the hiring managers team which did not happen.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Interview with a recruiter, followed by an interview with a Regional Manager. Unfortunately the manger was 10 minute late to the call and rushed through questions, very non engaging. Was hoping a company like Salesforce would have more professional hiring managers.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

As a part of the interview process I was asked to 6 individuals, all of which were roles that I would need to work with in order to be successful at Salesforce, as one individual who recently went through the onboarding process in the last year. Each individual was VERY candid in the information they shared. I learned the challenges and opportunities to succeed at Salesforce. I greatly appreciated the transparency. My final interview as the "stand and deliver" which is a role play of presenting to the C-Suite. It was a good exercise, but also taught me areas as I begin to work at Salesforce to really focus on for further refinement.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2017.

Interview

This was a very positive experience with a smooth process, from initial contact to offer. Everything was straightforward and all of the resources to be successful were readily available. Started with a phone screen, followed by a google hangout interview, followed by an in-person pitch and subsequent in-person interview. The pitch was a great exercise--I had a lot of fun with the process.

Interview Questions

• What would a previous supervisor say about the way you worked with them, as your greatest opportunity for growth?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

Began with an HR screening call and then an hour long in person interview of which the first 30 minutes is a sales presentation. I heard back from HR with my job offer that same day. Very efficient and professional process.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a fit for the specific role and Salesforce as a whole.   Answer Question