Salesforce Anonymous Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salesforce Anonymous Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Very quick and painless. Michelle Beeby was my recruiter and she was amazing. Her professional demeanor and her approach to the hiring process was the best the most refreshing process I have ever had. She felt like a friend and an advocate and not like someone just trying to fill a seat.
The only advice I have is give a little longer to accept the job offer. I received my letter on a Friday afternoon and the letter said it needed to be signed or the offer would be withdrawn by Sunday. This did not give me an opportunity to clear up any questions I had.

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2013.

Interview

Very easy hiring process with communication along the way. They typically contact you via email to express interest, but you really treat you special. if you are traveling from out of town for the onsite interview, the will plan travel arrangements for you and personalize it in an "Orange" theme along the way to understand their company culture. Had a very positive experience with their Hiring process!

Interview Questions

• Sell an overview of our platform as would to a customer   Answer Question