Salesforce Business Development Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salesforce Business Development Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.2

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Process only took about one month. First had an initial phone screen with a recruiter then about 2 weeks later I had a video interview with multiple managers. Received an offer a few days after. Great interview process!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

Was hired through MLT; Networked at a conference and had an interview the next day. Received a call about one week later to let me know I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe Salesforce to a random person on the bus   1 Answer

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in October 2018.

Interview

The process was simple and moved at a steady pace. I applied online and a talent scout contacted me within 2 days to set up a phone interview for the next week - pretty standard questions. I had a coaching call with the same talent scout before my final round interview. The interview was very similar to the phone interview. I was offered the job 2 hours after my final interview. Overall, the entire process took about 4 weeks from application to job offer.

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in September 2018.

Interview

I had a great experience interviewing with Salesforce. The process was quick (2 weeks) and the recruiters were transparent with expectations and timelines. My interviews were always a mix of challenging / thought provoking questions but also questions that let the recruiters get more insight into who I was as a person outside of the role.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to be the steepest part of the learning curve in the BDA role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

Super smooth and welcoming. I interviewed over the phone with a Futureforce Talent Scout who was really interested in getting know me, having a genuine conversation, but also interested in what I understood and specifically knew about Salesforce as a company. After my phone interview, I was set up with a virtual interview via Skype. I interviewed with two managers who made me feel comfortable and as if Salesforce is exactly where I am meant to be. I was very prepared for my interview, so I had answers ready for personality-related questions, as well as Salesforce-related questions. I received an offer just a few days after this interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Salesforce's culture, and how do you think your personality will be compatible with this structure?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Interview

Online application, initial phone interview with HR, video interview with a Business Development Manager, then Assesment and last interview with Sales Development Manager.

Everyone was extremely nice throuout the whole process, including interviews.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview and first video interview: general questions about resume and experience   Answer Question
    • Personality type questiona with Sales Development Manager. More about you, what you are good at, where you could improve, what could salesforce teach you, etc   Answer Question
    • Assesment: pages long case with all of the information necesaary to make a solution as to which Saleaforce product is the best for the current situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Denver, CO) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was mainly behavioral questions and they made sure to test what you are passionate about. When I said I loved the environment, they asked "what is one environmental fact you can give me." The interviewers were very genuine in trying to get to know me and I felt very personally poured into. The most positive interview experience I have had with any company!

Interview Questions

• How do you feel that you made a difference in your past job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salesforce (Ann Arbor, MI) in October 2018.

Interview

I met two Salesforce representatives at a career fair at my university, then was given an in-person interview the next day on campus. It was a group interview format with three different members of the recruiting team where they asked me various questions about my background, my knowledge of Salesforce, and why Salesforce correlated with my future career goals. I then received my offer letter a month later.

Interview Questions

• Provide a one minute sales pitch for Salesforce to a person that does not understand technology.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in October 2018.

Interview

It was quick and very transparent - the recruiters gave me tons of advice and ways to prep, and I didn't feel blindsided at any point in the process. Everyone I interacted with was extremely professional and friendly, and I knew I would like working at a company with such good people.

Interview Questions

• Is sales an art or a science?   1 Answer
    • When is a time you've had a conflict with a coworker, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2019.

Interview

I had a first phone call with an HR, than a phone call with a manager about my motivations, and interviews in Dublin: 2 1:1 interviews, and one group interview with a business case.