Salesforce Business Process Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Portland, OR) in January 2013.

Interview

Open house at a bar in Portland had a mad dash to meet with department managers. Passed that round and was invited to day of "dream force hiring". All day Saturday interview from 8:30-4:30. Before the interview they set us up with Chatter, very obvious you were to chat before the event. All day event starts with couple hours of talk about personality tests. Take a personality test then break out in groups of like personalities. Talk amongst the group. Then lunch, after lunch we had to count off 1,2,3,4 and work to build our office of the future, timed event with Salesforce.com people watching your interactions. Final step was to break out with other people applying for the same job and work on a business case together and present your findings to the Salesforce.com team. All in all a positive experience, very time consuming, gave us notification the next day if we got the job or not. I respect the timely answer. Only drawback was there appeared to only be one open position at that time and 13 applicants vying for the same manager's attention. I'm thinking they could have thinned the heard a bit considering we were giving up a whole Sat. Also the personality test while interesting felt like more of a time killer.

Interview Questions

• Email us your current salary including bonus, 401k, stock options. Seems like they are stacking the deck to low-ball you.   Answer Question