Salesforce Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

3.5

107 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Principal Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

The process was a series of 1:1 interviews with a panel interview/demo as the finale. The 1:1 interviews were conducted with salesforce.com team members across a variety of roles/levels within the sales organization which was great in that it enabled me to get a broad spectrum of viewpoints. The panel/demo interview was a mock SE presentation requiring a presentation and demo to be built and delivered to a team of persons role-playing senior personnel at a prospective customer. Overall a great experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL).

Interview

very seamless and connected at all points. people could not have been more helpful, and accommodating throughout the entire process, including making travel arrangements and reimbursement on travel expenses.

Interview Questions

• during research, what are some of the things you learned about the Salesforce Marketing Cloud   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three well defined steps. The first step post application was a 15 minute phone screen with an HR recruiter from the San Francisco office. She indicated at the end of my interview that she was passing me onto the Chicago office for a second interview. That was with a sales Manager for 30 minutes over the phone. At the conclusion of that interview she indicated the next and final step was preparing a 30 minute presentation from a case study to two sales executives, followed by a 30 minute interview with the same executives.

Application

Interview

The entire process was thorough and concise. They definitely have intervening down to a science. I really appreciated prep and tips from the internal recruiter who helped me. Overall a great experience that made me sure that the job was the right fit for me!

Interview Questions

• Why Salesforce?   Answer Question
    • What is a question that we haven't asked, that you would want to ask yourself if you were interviewing yourself.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

The interview process was thorough, but entirely reasonable and relatively fast given the number of stages. The recruiters are prompt and helpful. The conversations were two-way and each stage builds on the prior so ask good questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of left field. Why Salesforce? What do you think the biggest challenge to the role will be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through an internal employee and the process from application to initial phone screen was lightning fast! The HR team definitely runs a tight and efficient ship at Salesforce. The interviewers were pleasant and professional and walked me through the process in a very clear and concise manner. Frankly, (and I'm not just saying this because I accepted an offer to join the company) the hiring process is an example that other companies should adopt. I was assigned an HR specialist prior to my first in-person interview who walked me through exactly what to expect, sample interview questions, etc. It was like having my own personal coach! In my final interview I had to give a sales presentation to management which can be a nerve-racking experience but they all made me feel comfortable and I respect that this is the process all sales reps have to go through to get hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you failed? How did you handle it and what did you learn?   1 Answer

Tier2 Customer Success Agent Interview

Application

Interview

Quick and painless - 30 min phone screen followed the next week by onsite interview with 4 Salesforce employees. Longest part was waiting for the result of the interview, which happened 4 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 2 years, 5 years & 10 years?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a current Salesforce employee. The overall process was quick, 3 weeks in total from first phone interview to offer. I had one phone interview followed by an onsite interview in Chicago. Meg and Brenna were extremely helpful in coordinating the interview process and supplying me with material to study/catch-up on before my on-site.

The on-site was not bad. I met with two managers then two BDR's who are currently in the role. Toughest part of the interview was a mock cold-call scenario but if you have experience in cold calling it's extremely straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to make a change and leave your current role?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

The process consisted of 3 rounds. There were two phone interviews and one in-person interview. The questions are very detail oriented, but it is important to be consistent and honest.

Customer Success Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online ,got a call from Recruiter.First 2 rounds with Manager and then 2 rounds with peers and last round again with the Manager.Basically they want to check whether you are a good fit with team and is a problem solver.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time when you faced difficult customer?How would you handle escalation call?   Answer Question