Salesforce Interview Questions in Dublin, Ireland | Glassdoor

3.3

118 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2017.

Interview

1 Screening interview, 1 longer "real" interview, 1 full day at their office called "Assessment center".

The first two steps were pretty basic straight-line things. Nothing to really worry about, just practice like you would with an ordinary interview. Make sure that you can answer the "why" questions (Why did you choose Salesforce, why this position, why tech industry).

The Assessment center contained 3 interviews, split up between personal motivation for the job, Business Accumen and Cultural fit. It also had one business case where you had to present a solution together with two others. There's no crazy things happening, but make sure you have good knowledge on their big products and the company as a whole.

For the business acumen interview, try to think of what a sales rep need to know in a company. Why do the customers pay you, what do they want out of it. ROI and so on.

The cultural interview will be fine as long as you know their core values, and how you fit in with that.

The business case is mainly about showing that you can cooperate with people while being time-pressured, as well as knowing the products from a sales rep point of view. You don't need any programming knowledge, just more of what it can do to help companies grow etc.

Interview Questions

• What makes a VP of the marketing department in a company tick?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2017.

Interview

Great interview experience, very demanding but you receive a lot of supports all along the process.
    They will not try to trick you, they want to check that you will fit in the company, ie you will be able to be great performer and a great coworker.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'll be successfull at Salesforce ?
      Did you reach your objectives ? Why ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2017.

Interview

The process was very good from start to finish. It was one hangouts call for an hour with a mock call, and one on-site interview that included a presentation. It took a bit more than a month from start to finish, and that's only because I postponed the 2nd interview in a week. The interviewers were supportive made me feel at ease. The recruiter I had was amazing, very helpful, friendly and responded very quickly to any question I had.

Probably the best interviewing experience I've had. And what's even more impressive to me is that I interviewed for Salesforce a year before and the experience wasn't that good, so I'm happy to see the constant improvement.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2017.

Interview

Very happy about all the process - got a lot of support from hiring manager. Interview process: 1 initial call with recruiter about my fit and check the background, 1 call with talent advisor to have deeper knowledge about me and the role, 1 call with sales manager and panel presentation on site. Overall process took 3 weeks. I was sent plenty of material about the company, role, products, so everything, what could help me during interviews. Talent advisor was happy to help with presentation and I got some very helpful tips. The best interview experience so far!

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2017.

Interview

Brief interview with the recruiteur, one assignement to complete online, video call with one manager then 2 interviews on site with peers and future manager.
    The assignement was quite long to complete but gave me a good overview of the product and also helped me for the interviews.
    Everyone I had an interaction with was professional and friendly. They all made their best to make me feel at ease.
    Process was quite fast, recruiteur came back to me when he said he will.
    I have been really happy with the whole recruitment process and it remains my best experience so far.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2017.

Interview

I went through a referral. The first interview was a google meet video with my recruiter who remained in touch throughout the process, second was a google meet with the hiring manager and third and final was another google meet with two senior managers. All interviews lasted approx. 30 minutes.

Account Executive Interview

Application

Interview

The process lasted around 6 weeks and included 4-5 stages made up of phone calls and one face-to-face panel presentation to the senior sales management team.

Overall each stage was constructive and two-way, whilst I was being interviewed they also shared a lot of insight on the overall business.

Interview Questions

• What are your motivations for joining Salesforce?   1 Answer

Sales Development Manager Interview

Application

Interview

One-hour phone call with recruiter looking at competencies. Second round was one-to-one with a VP, then final round was a presentation and further competency questions in front of a panel of directors.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good manager?   1 Answer

SMB Account Executive Interview

Application

Interview

First stage was an introduction call with the hiring partner Jane who was incredibly friendly and helpful through the whole process. Then a quick fire 3 * 20 minute interview with 3 managers which was a new concept to me but quite interesting. It certainly keeps you from getting to comfortable in the interviews. This was followed by a group interview and presentation and finally a meeting with the regional VP. Overall a positive and fast process with very clear next steps and the team were transparent the whole way through.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2017.

Interview

The process was seamless. I was contacted by the HR manager who was polite and knowledgeable. During the entire process which included 3 interviews, the Salesforce team members were friendly, professional and responsive and made a great impression,