Salesforce EBR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salesforce EBR Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

2 phone calls the go over basic knowledge of salesforce.com and then a rotating panel interview. One Interview with your manager to be and then the other with the Director of the EBR teams. then with a couple different people from the team to see if you would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

After the interview process , I was contacted with a start date and the location as well as a compensation package.

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Have to bring a lot of energy, show that you've done your research on why SFDC is so successful and how YOU will contribute and bring more success. Also have to show that you're a hunter and will chew through walls to drum up deals. Great management staff and no better role to begin your sales career.

Interview Questions

• This role is brutal, always getting the phone hung up on you, why do you want to do this?   Answer Question

EBR Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in February 2012.

Interview

Had fixed a half hour phone interview with the Recruitment consultant who sounded very choosy and exhibitted a very high standards of expectations, I was impressed with the detailed level of understanding he exhibitted for mapping my current experience for this role, it all boiled down when I asked hime the salary component for this role. I soon realised that that this is a fast paced role for those with less than 2 to 3 years of experience after graduation and are in their mid 20's. I was then scheduled a half hour phone interview with the Manager of inside sales. He asked me to talk about my education and experience from School to current experience, asked me m path and y current roles KPI's, one thing I understood was that they are totally obsessed with salesforce brand and have minimal understanding for outside salesforce world. After having found matching with the job profile he let me ask for any clarifications. I have shot a series of questions back to him in terms of earning bracket for this role, background of his team members ( EBR's), KPI;s, career path and average age. I have asked him how well can a prospective candidate in his mid 30's fit in to this team of mid 20s? He was honest in saying that he needs to think.

Interview Questions

I am in my mid 30's with experience performing similar roles for a global leader of business software and my salary expectation higher that their best offers for this role, so I had to look at other players in the market that offers a broader portfolio and higher salary and I was lucky in finding one so I had to tell them that I am no longer available.