Find jobs for Enterprise Account Executive

Salesforce Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 59 of over 7.4K interviews

In Person9%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Salesforce (Austin, TX) in May 2020

Interview

I highly appreciated the promptness and transparency of the Tableau interview process. The total process included 2 phone screens and 1 half day with 5 interviews and a mock sales demo. This took about a week to complete and I had an offer in hand by within two weeks. Ryan and the team expedited the process and made it easy to understand what steps were next and followed up accordingly.

Interview Questions
  • What would my mentor say about me?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in May 2020

Interview

Very inclusive interview process, a lot of work but worth it and amkes you feel a part of the Ohana. The recruiters were guiding you along the process as well as talking with global SVP's makes you feel there is a lot of eyes on the application process to make sure they hire quality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in Apr 2020

Interview

The process is fast, but a lot of steps. It was a positive experience and you get to meet leaders in the org, and supporting members. Everyone was very courteous, and made the process conversational.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Sydney) in Apr 2020

Interview

Considering my application and interview process was right in the middle of COVID-19, the process was straight-forward and moved a good pace. The people I interviewed with were friendly and listened closely. Clear next steps were defined at each point, and found the overall process quite good. Every component of the interview process was either conducted via phone or video call.

Interview Questions
  • How I have built customer success in my previous roles and would be able to apply it to the role I was being interviewed for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY) in Mar 2020

Interview

Went through a referral. Recruiter contacted me quite quickly about various roles. Had 3 rounds of interviews. Everyone was professional and helpful. Company and interview process lacked diversity in sales.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Frankfurt am Main) in Mar 2020

Interview

Ich wurde von einem Hiring Manager aus meiner LinkedIn Kontakliste direkt angeschrieben. Das fand ich sehr sympathisch und es entwickelte sich daraus unmittelbar ein für beide Seiten sehr konstruktiver Austausch.

Interview Questions
  • Beruflicher Werdegang Vertriebserfahrung Kundensegmente und betreutes Kundenumfeld Wechselmotivation Why Salesforce

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Sydney) in Feb 2020

Interview

It was a bit of a lengthy process as I got assigned to a more senior role than the one I have applied for, which increased the number of interviews required to complete the process. This was after the interview with the Hiring Manager for the first role. 5 interviews total, including a panel presentation. Got offered the job. General vibe was very positive and interviewing team put me at ease. The interviewing team and recruiters were very professional and I was well impressed.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewing team's questions were always put in the context of my previous roles and aimed at testing my ability to deal with challenges that are also relevant to the role I applied for. This is a clever way to approach an interview because it tests candidates based on competences and behaviors demonstrated in real situations, which is more effective than "what if" types of questions. There were occasional curve ball questions to test my ability to think on my feet. - Navigating an account ("Tell us about a deal where you were able to deal with sales objections, etc") - Approach to Territory Planning - Point of View on Salesforce Product

Salesforce

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in Jan 2020

Interview

Very well communicated, organized and EFFICIENT. I couldn't believe how respectful they were of my time and how clear they were to me about the process and next steps - I've worked for some large corporations before and never had such a quality experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2019

Interview

The end-to-end process was entirely candidate-centric. Each SFDC contact was helpful and transparent with the ultimate goal of ensuring a *mutual* fit for SFDC and me. There were no gotchas, and I felt the team did a great job of coaching me through the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2019

Interview

Employee referral. From first call to offer, the recruiter was extremely well organized and clearly conveyed expectations of the hiring team, and also was very candid in regards to feedback. The hiring management team was also very transparent, provided excellent feedback, and clearly sought to identify mutual fitment. One of the most, if not the most organized recruitment processes I've been through.

Interview Questions
  • What about your background led you to apply to this role and what is it about the role/company that piqued your interest?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Interviews