Salesforce Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salesforce Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was overall a positive experience. The recruiters I worked with worked seamlessly and was very prompt in their response time. The recruiting/hiring team made it a very easy process. Day or night, I received a timely response. The process was very transparent and again seamless. Communication via phone and email were clear, concise and again timely.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to you in an Executive Assistant role?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salesforce (Burlington, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I went in on a Thursday and met with the team I would be supporting. I was able to have great conversations with the team and I felt great about how the interview went after I left. I was offered the job the next day, on Friday!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

From the first contact I had with Salesforce, I was made to feel comfortable and every conversation felt like a genuine conversation. The transparency that was shared by all parties I spoke to was refreshing and quite exciting to witness. Every person I spoke to highlighted the importance of being a cultural fit. Every conversation I had gave me a better glimpse of this amazing company that hires individuals not only for their skill set but also for the people they are and what they can bring to table.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I handled change as that is something that is quite common at Salesforce and it's important to be able to adapt to a fast changing environment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Had 1 phone interview and 3 in-person interviews before meeting the executive I was going to be possibly hired to support. It was the usual interview routine and I was kept in the loop a majority of the time. It was a month long process though.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a very long interview process, but well worth the wait and the many interviews. I first spoke to an HR representative, then interviewed with another assistant over the phone. Then I met with and interviewed with another assistant in person. This interview was followed by half hour interviews with the Executives I would be working with. Each interview with very conversational and personable.

Interview Questions

• 1. competency of excel and powerpoint
      2. how do you balance? time management, etc
      3. why do you want to work with salesforce? what drove you to apply?
      4. examples of team work
      2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Received call from an Outbound Recruiter for an EA job in SF. Based on the fact that she read and asked me questions from a script she seemed very young, 20 yrs old, no experience and did not pay attention to my introduction. After I gave her my introduction she proceed to asking me questions that I already answered, five times!!! After the last repeat question I told her that I had already answered that question. Lack of attention! She asked which located I worked at. Well, if she had read my resume she would have noticed a city in the South Bay listed. Then she proceeded to tell me that there is shuttle bus from the South Bay to SF that could pick me up in downtown San Jose. I told her that I didn't live in San Jose. The entire call lasted 11.5 minutes. Because of this incompetent HR person NONE of the Execs for the job I applied for will know that I'm a top candidate let alone HR. They need to get rid of the Coachella wannabe HR crowd and hire REAL HR people who have the expertise and experience in interviewing top candidates. As a result, I will never apply for SFDC again. Thanks! :-)

Interview Questions

• Have I ever supported VP's that never had an Executive Assistant before?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

They reached out to me, which speaks to the importance of having a robust LinkedIn profile. Began with a call with a G&A recruiter, followed by call screen with another EA, onsite with a panel (1:1 back to back), SVP, VP, EA; follow up GTM with AVP. Final round onsite with SVP.

Everyone has been very warm, authentic, supportive, and encouraging in the process. Very positive experience thus far.

Interview Questions

• My favorite: what's your feedback and/or suggestions to Executives for improving & leveraging the Executive/EA relationship?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Twice I have interviewed with a recruiter on the phone and both times the recruiter said, I would like to bring you in for an in person interview and will have my recruiting coordinator schedule you to come in. Both times, I never recieved a phone nor received any response to any emails I sent to the recruiter asking them if they still wanted to bring me in. You tell me you want me to interview with you but then you cannot conduct yourself in a businesslike way and at least answer my phone call and or email to let me know if I am still being considered? It is obvious this company needs to overhaul it's recruiting practices. You are losing out on a very good candidate here.

Interview Questions

Never even got to schedule the in person interview!

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR recruiter followed by an in-person interview with management. The interviewing was seamless and did not take long, however the decision process took longer than expected.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not too difficult mainly same questions asked in different manner or for different scenarios to apply experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was straightforward and was not disappointed when they met me where I wanted on amount.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Paris (France)) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone call with someone from HR followed by phone call with an EA few days later. The recruitment process is very clear and has been explained to me in my first phone call with the HR. Had an interview with the manager one week later. A hangout visio with an EA in Paris 2 days later. Then a phone call with someone from the team and another phone call with one of the manager direct report. Total process took 1 month. Everyone was extremely interesting and supporting through the process. I got a lot of information and accepted the job.

Interview Questions

• Which quality would you consider to be the most important for an EA?
      Can you describe a positive and negative situation that happened at your work? Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Competitive package