Salesforce Intern Interview Questions

Updated Dec 26, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Salesforce

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 64 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Israel
Application

I interviewed at Salesforce (Israel)

Interview

It was a Hackerrank session with three medium leetcode questions regarding arrays and strings manipulation. Afterward, I had an online interview with an HR lady and after it, I had an online interview with the head of the team I was applying to.

Interview Questions
  • What is SQL Injection and how can one be protected from it.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Salesforce (United States)

Interview

There were three interviews and one was short. Quick process. Had to keep following up in order to get a answer though. Could be more efficient and quick for the interviewee

Interview Questions
Salesforce
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hyderābād) in Oct 2020

Interview

one hacker rank round followed by group discussion followed by 2 technical rounds and 1 HR round. I was selected in technical round one but didn't make through round 2. They selected only 2 people out of 500-600 students in our college.

Interview Questions
  • about projects and yourself and about data structures dbms and os.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Salesforce (Stillwater, OK) in Oct 2020

Interview

Very fair but competitive. A lot of people are applying for positions so it is important to make yourself stand out. Make sure to do your homework and come prepared.

Interview Questions
Salesforce
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Salesforce (India)

Interview

It was smooth with 3 rounds. 2 technical and last hr. The questions were quite good to test my basic understanding about topics as well as general logic. It covered oops, data structure, problem solving skills, value based questions and general logic

Interview Questions
  • General questions on Object oriented programing
Anonymous Employee in Sydney
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Sydney)

Interview

3 interviews, first with the recruiter (phone - 20mins) then with the manager (video - 45mins) and lastly with the senior manager (video - 20mins). The process was extremely short and rushed, and no process rundown or whatsoever is given. I didn't have a single clue of how the process would be like until I finished the whole process. The first interview was scheduled the same day I submitted my application. The second and third interview was back to back.

Interview Questions
Salesforce
Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

The interview process was very organized and clear. I had a 15 min phone call with the recruiter and two more interviews. The recruiter was very helpful and the process only took a few weeks.

Interview Questions
Salesforce
Anonymous Employee in Sydney
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salesforce (Sydney) in Feb 2020

Interview

There was an Excel Test of medium difficulty, including a "Pitch Yourself in 10 minutes" presentation. In the 2nd round there was a small business case that was given in a week in advance.

Interview Questions
Salesforce
Anonymous Employee in Sydney
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Sydney) in Jan 2020

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. I was asked to prepare a 10-minute "About Me" presentation. I was asked some questions throughout and then there was time at the end for me to ask questions. I recieved an offer about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
Salesforce
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Salesforce (India)

Interview

It consisted of 2 technical HR rounds and 1 Hr+technical. It was a face to face interview. Salesforce came on campus to hire software interns for their hyderabad campus. All the rounds were mainly focused on problem solving skills and data structures and algorithms.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 64