Salesforce Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 23, 2017

2.9

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The interview process was rather lengthy. I had three rounds. One with the hiring manager, one with two people on the team, and one with the hiring manager and her boss. I applied in March and was contacted three weeks later informing me they were going with someone else. The recruiter lagged at times and the process could of been more transparent.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were unhappy and what did you do to change that?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied for the Design intern position in January and they contact me in March for the first interview. The recruiter emailed me saying it was a Google Hangouts and I waited for the invitation, but I found out it was a phone call at the time of the interview. I talked with the Manager at Salesforce and she asked me about my background and skills, she was very nice. They decided to move forward with my application but the recruiter took two weeks to set up the second interview, which was a Google Hangouts. She had to reschedule twice with different people. After this interview, they took more 2 weeks to email me back and reject my candidacy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Salesforce? Can you talk about your design process? What is the project you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for a Legal Intern position. phone screener-> video interview with hiring manager-> 3 interviews of 30 minutes each (90 minutes total) in person. The attorneys were very nice, made it easy to talk to them and made the interview process less intimidating. The company moves fast, so you will know if you passed onto the next round quickly. The company recruiters are nice, and communicate with you often and are available to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Very straightforward questions that you would expect to be asked for any legal intern position.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Interview process was flexible and accommodative. Included a phone screen where I was asked to go through my resume. The next round was a group of 3 interviewing me about various experiences.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume through an on campus event. Recruiter reached out a couple weeks later to set up a phone interview. First interview was pretty standard; be prepared to talk about past experiences listed on your resume, and do a quick coding challenge, nothing too difficult. Second interview was much more technical, had a few OOP questions before doing a few different coding problems. The second interview was definitely a good deal harder than the first, so be prepared for that.

The recruiters were very prompt and friendly. After the second interview it only took a day or two before they called and told me I got an offer

Application

Interview

My interview process consisted of 1 in person interview, followed by three on the phone with the team I was interviewing for. The phone interviews were a mix of technical and behavioral questions. Technical questions were mostly involving object oriented programming concepts like inheritance and abstraction.

Interview Questions

• Describe how hash tables work, and include some of the benefits and drawbacks to hashing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

A phone call followed by an onsite. The phone call consisted of some system questions, coding questions and questions for the interviewer. My interviewer was part of the Salesforce Infrastructure team. They were very quick to respond for the onsite. Onsite went smoothly, A short overview of the company culture, history and structure followed by 2 interviews with people from the team. I had interesting questions with the people i met. It was a pleasant experience. Only downside was that their response for the offer took a bit longer than expected.

Interview Questions

• Some question about distributing gifts to people. Required good knowledge of data structures and recursion.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in November 2016.

Interview

Reached out to me after reading over my application. Send in a written questionnaire per request, then set up an interview for a week and a half/2 weeks later. Said I would interview with one person, but ended up interviewing with 2. Interviewers picked out very specific things in my resume, that I did not expect.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews--one at my college campus and another onsite at Salesforce HQ. Both interviews were technical. The second also had behavioral parts. In both cases, the interviewers were very nice and helpful. Salesforce was also very prompt in getting back to me afterwards.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to write an in place stack sort.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I talked to a campus recruiter and was scheduled for a phone interview very promptly. It was pretty informal and the interviewer was very friendly. There was a mix of behavioral and technical questions involved in that interview. I was then scheduled for an onsite soon after. They asked some small technical questions but mostly asked about interests and experiences to see about team fit. Overall it was good experience. They got back to me with an offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Search and sorting methods, Linked List questions, string manipulation, etc.   Answer Question