Salesforce Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salesforce Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for a Legal Intern position. phone screener-> video interview with hiring manager-> 3 interviews of 30 minutes each (90 minutes total) in person. The attorneys were very nice, made it easy to talk to them and made the interview process less intimidating. The company moves fast, so you will know if you passed onto the next round quickly. The company recruiters are nice, and communicate with you often and are available to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Very straightforward questions that you would expect to be asked for any legal intern position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Interview process was flexible and accommodative. Included a phone screen where I was asked to go through my resume. The next round was a group of 3 interviewing me about various experiences.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume through an on campus event. Recruiter reached out a couple weeks later to set up a phone interview. First interview was pretty standard; be prepared to talk about past experiences listed on your resume, and do a quick coding challenge, nothing too difficult. Second interview was much more technical, had a few OOP questions before doing a few different coding problems. The second interview was definitely a good deal harder than the first, so be prepared for that.

The recruiters were very prompt and friendly. After the second interview it only took a day or two before they called and told me I got an offer

Application

Interview

My interview process consisted of 1 in person interview, followed by three on the phone with the team I was interviewing for. The phone interviews were a mix of technical and behavioral questions. Technical questions were mostly involving object oriented programming concepts like inheritance and abstraction.

Interview Questions

• Describe how hash tables work, and include some of the benefits and drawbacks to hashing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

A phone call followed by an onsite. The phone call consisted of some system questions, coding questions and questions for the interviewer. My interviewer was part of the Salesforce Infrastructure team. They were very quick to respond for the onsite. Onsite went smoothly, A short overview of the company culture, history and structure followed by 2 interviews with people from the team. I had interesting questions with the people i met. It was a pleasant experience. Only downside was that their response for the offer took a bit longer than expected.

Interview Questions

• Some question about distributing gifts to people. Required good knowledge of data structures and recursion.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in November 2016.

Interview

Reached out to me after reading over my application. Send in a written questionnaire per request, then set up an interview for a week and a half/2 weeks later. Said I would interview with one person, but ended up interviewing with 2. Interviewers picked out very specific things in my resume, that I did not expect.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews--one at my college campus and another onsite at Salesforce HQ. Both interviews were technical. The second also had behavioral parts. In both cases, the interviewers were very nice and helpful. Salesforce was also very prompt in getting back to me afterwards.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to write an in place stack sort.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I talked to a campus recruiter and was scheduled for a phone interview very promptly. It was pretty informal and the interviewer was very friendly. There was a mix of behavioral and technical questions involved in that interview. I was then scheduled for an onsite soon after. They asked some small technical questions but mostly asked about interests and experiences to see about team fit. Overall it was good experience. They got back to me with an offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Search and sorting methods, Linked List questions, string manipulation, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me after seeing my resume and set up a first round interview for Software Engineer Intern with one of their engineers. He asked me to talk him through my thought process for some algorithmic questions involving trees, sorting, string manipulation. He was really nice and didn't necessarily want to see perfect code. He said I didn't have to write anything out and that it was okay if I ended up with an incorrect solution. He just wanted to see my thought process and how I approached the problem. My second round interview with hiring manager was different since he asked me a lot about operating systems and asked me about data structures and how I would create/write one up. Both interviews were pleasant overall!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. It consisted of two 1-hour phone calls. The first call was with a PM who ended up being my manager for my summer internship. He was very friendly and asked me to solve a brainteaser and explain my thought process. For the second phone call I was asked to talk about some interesting problems I've come across and how I solved them. I was also given a string manipulation problem that wasn't awfully difficult. We talked about resume for both calls, obviously.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a brainteaser and a string manipulation problem.   Answer Question