Salesforce Account Executive - Enterprise Corporate Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Executive - Enterprise Corporate Sales

Salesforce Account Executive - Enterprise Corporate Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

4.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview process started via online recruiters. After phone screens with the recruiters, they found the right position for me to interview for. I had a web-meeting interview with the hiring manager and VP, followed by an in-person presentation on how I saw Salesforce, the CRM/Martech industry, and why I would be a good fit. The recruiting team was very responsive and got back to me within 24 hrs if I had moved on to the next round. The reason I had a neutral experience was that during the salary negotiation process I was told I could likely get a certain amount, and when it came to the actual written offer, it was well below what I had negotiated up to. This led to me spending a lot of time and energy contemplating joining, when in reality they could come up with the money and wasted my time. Moral of the story- when you are negotiating, ask for a written offer early to ensure they can actually give you what they say they can.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA) in October 2019.

Interview

The ECS AE interview process was seamless. The recruiters and sales leaders were professional, thorough, and answered every question posed. It was an ideal candidate environment that truly made me comfortable with the culture and role.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable not being in the lead role on a sales team?   Answer Question

Account Executive - Enterprise Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Milan (Italy)) in December 2018.

Interview

I had a first step with HR in order to understan my experience and my motivation to join salesforce. A second step with my new manager and than the panel interview. The Panel Interview was very interesting and It gives me the opportunity to assess my presentation skills and it gave me an opportunity to highlight my unique experiences and why I would be an excellent fit for the position. After the panel interview I had the opportunity to talk with the Country Manager and the Senior Account with whom I work. The Final step was with the Regional vice president where he tested my professional experience and the motivation to change company.

Account Executive Enterprise Corporate Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The process was initiated through referral and the experience was awesome from beginning to end. Support from the recruiter was outstanding throughout the entire process. Best part was the honest transparency regarding less glamorous aspects of the job, which are crucial as a candidate to know and accept in advance.

1. Screening interview with recruiter
    2. Phone interview with hiring manager
    3. Panel interview with focus on prepared presentation

Account Executive, Enterprise Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in September 2019.

Interview

Fue un proceso simple pero al mismo tiempo dificil, excelente comunicación a lo largo de todo el proceso y con total transparencia. Tuve 6 entrevistas en toda con distintos empleados y directivos a nivel regional, algunas calls y otras presenciales.

Interview Questions

• Porque ventas en Salesforce?   1 Answer