Salesforce Platform Engineer, Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Salesforce

3.7

Platform Engineer, Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied on the Salesforce Careers site and was contacted by the sponsoring recruiter. After the initial screening call I had 5 subsequent 30 min calls with various members of the team ranging from engineers to VPs.
The entire process took over 2 1/2 months to complete end to end.

The last phase of the interview was an in-person panel discussion showing discussing the Salesforce Platform to a potential client. It was by far the most real-world scenario that I have ever been a part of.

Prior to the in-person panel discussion, I was assigned a 'coach' who was able to prepare me for interview itself. We had a few coaching sessions which I found extremely helpful. Furthermore, these coaching sessions proved to me that they are definitely setting you up to succeed.

I was initially turned down for the position based on my location, but the recruiter told me that they wanted to hire me but didn't have 2nd role to fill. She said they would be in touch. True to her word, they reached out again within a week with a job offer after they were able to create a new role for me.

Overall it was an exhausting experience but worth it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Platform Engineer, Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

There was a call with the recruiter, a call with the hiring manager, a call with the hiring manager's boss, three additional individual calls with three other people on the the team and a demo.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were first around my experience. The next set of interview questions were around the mock demo I had to present.   1 Answer

Lead Platform Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

I have applied through careers online .The entire process took 3 to 4 weeks .I really like onsite interview process and preparation needed for onsite interview made me to know even better about SFDC Platform .
    HR team is very informative in the entire process and very well scheduled .