Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,440 Interview Reviews

3.2

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Very organized and thorough. Well explained to me as a candidate. Good follow up and follow through. Very difficult to get hired. Asked to complete two projects, one of which was very intense. Was impressed with vetting process. Energized by the fact that once I was hired, I knew I could handle the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the single most valuable skill to possess in this role (name one)?   Answer Question

Senior Account Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of six phone interviews and two in person interviews. Two of the interviews were with HR professionals. The remaining six interviews where with various managers, VP's and peer Account Executives. There was also a 1+ hour "stand and deliver" pitch to 4 managers/VP's.

Interview Questions

• Demonstrate how you utilize ROI techniques to progress deals.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (Rome (Italy)) in May 2017.

Interview

3 Steps: first step with HR by phone , second step technical interview onsite in italy, third step with my future boss by hangout. Markus the HR have follow me for all the interview path.

Interview Questions

• HR: Reason for the change   1 Answer
    • Local Technical Team: general question about ecommerce integration problem related to payment method   1 Answer
    • Future Boss: emphatic interview   1 Answer

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Referred by an ex-colleague for the role and overall the process was thorough and gave a great insight to the company and really focused on combining experience and cultural fit.

Initial call with a recruiter followed by a video interview, face to face interview then a final customer role play. Good format overall however the overall process was quite long with a lot of following up with HR for next steps and scheduling etc.

No offer this time but good feedback and clear points to consider for a future application which is a good end even if the application wasn't successful.

Director M&A Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

After I applied online I received within a week and a half a request to speak to a recruiter. The process started with a series of calls with recruiters (junior and then senior recruiter) followed by multiple phone calls with the team (I applied to a position wherein I was not local). Within a week following these series of calls a decision was made for me to fly out to interview in SF.

The on site interview consisted of a case presentation structured around aspects the role and then a Q&A period with the core team. The Dir. who was my POC for the case was very helpful and responsive answering questions that I poised. The case presentation was an excellent opportunity to feel out the team dynamics and for the team and myself to interact throughout it. I enjoyed the case aspect more than a paper and pen case as it allowed me more time to be creative and throughout with the case. The day of my case interview the recruiters made the process seamless and answered my questions.

A decision was made a few weeks after I interviewed (other candidates were interviewed during this time). The Sr. Recruiter (primary POC) and hiring manager were very responsive during the process informing when the candidates should receive a decision and answering any questions.

The interview process with Salesforce was well structured and the recruiters were very proactive on follow on steps and timelines throughout the process. Interviews are always stressful but Salesforce took away some of that edge with their process.

Account Executive ECS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in April 2017.

Interview

Ich habe mich auf eine ausgeschriebene Stelle beworben. Nach wenigen Werktagen bekam ich auch schon Feedback und es folgten folgende Gespräche:

1. Telefonisches Erstgespräch mit einer Recruiterin

2. Telefonisches, detaillierteres Gespräch mit Senior Recruiterin

3. Persönliches Gespräch vor Ort mit dem Hiring Manager

4. Panel Interview vor Ort mit mehreren Managern

5. Finales Telefoninterview mit dem Area Vice President - EMEA

Der Gesamtprozess dauerte ca. 8 Wochen und war sehr gut strukturiert und professionell. Die Gespräche waren intensiv und keine "Standardgepräche". Hier wird wirklich gründlich der Bewerber auf Persönlichkeit und Skill Level geprüft. Man sollte also immer sehr gut vorbereitet sein.

Wärend des Gesamtprozesses steht ein Mitarbeiter aus dem Recruitment zu Verfügung, dem man Fragen bezüglich des Prozesses und der weiteren Vorgehensweise stellen kann. Außerdem erfolgt nach jeder Runde über diese Person ein Feedback, welches man zeitnah erhält.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

It began with a phone screening with one recruiter. After we established I was qualified and I was interested in the position we scheduled a phone interview with another recruiter. I then had a phone call with a sales manager for about a hour which led to a panel interview with two sales managers. The final step of the interview process was a presentation I ran for four sales managers in person at their office.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one of your deals with your current role.   1 Answer

SMB Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

This was a 6-round interview process. Step 1 - speak with recruiter. Ashley, who is wonderful, then sent very detailed information as to what I should prepare for in my second round with the hiring manager. This was enormously helpful so I could adequately prepare. Step 2 - speak with hiring manager. This was a very conversational interview which is important given the role I was interviewing for. Conversation flowed very nicely and it was much more revealing about the role than the standard, question/answer type of interview. Step 3 - speak with 3 other members on the non-profit team. These conversations were more informal and really gave me a good sense of the kinds of people that work here (awesome!). Step 4 - 30-minute presentation interview. I was given a case study one week prior to this interview to prepare as well as a 40-slide power point deck from which I was to pull my own slides and make my own presentation. Keep it to a 10-12 slide max! The case study clearly outlined the process and went exactly according to plan. All in all, SalesForce is a well oiled machine and the process was effective, informative and enjoyable!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle objections in a meeting with several stakeholders?   Answer Question

Account Executive Enterprise Market Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Mexico City (Mexico)) in February 2017.

Interview

I saw the position published in LinkedIn, I approached a Salesforce employee to ask more about the responsibilities. I applied online and always had very quick response from HR and my interviewers.
    The process was agile, challenge, very clear and I always received feedback.

Program Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chapel Hill, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a very quick interview process and I was informed promptly after each step on my status. I had a screening phone interview, technical interview, consulting interview and Case Panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a major project you lead or architect. What was the problem, how you approach it, challenges and what was the outcome.   Answer Question