Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,257 Interview Reviews

3.2

Network Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a great experience overall during my interviews. I had two phone interviews; one with the internal recruiter, and one with the hiring manager in Indianapolis. Shortly after that Salesforce flew me to Indianapolis for a panel interview and then a 2 hour lunch/ interview with the hiring manager. I felt good about the in person interviews. I was nervous but that is to be expected when answering questions to a panel of experts in their fields. After I reached the airport to head back home I received a call from my recruiter with an offer from Salesforce.

Interview Questions

• Do you watch Silicon Valley?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and substantive. The recruiter was extremely helpful in understanding my career experience and where I could be a fit. The initial role I applied for was not a fit, but instead of just moving on he spoke with others and found a more appropriate opportunity.

Interview Questions

• If I called your last company, what would they say about you?   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce in July 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter. Very conversational, recruiter was easy to talk to. The email stating I would not be moving forward was generic and the reason for not moving forward was the same reason that they were interested in the first place (experience).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced conflict at the work place and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a current Salesforce employee. The overall process was quick, 3 weeks in total from first phone interview to offer. I had one phone interview followed by an onsite interview in Chicago. Meg and Brenna were extremely helpful in coordinating the interview process and supplying me with material to study/catch-up on before my on-site.

The on-site was not bad. I met with two managers then two BDR's who are currently in the role. Toughest part of the interview was a mock cold-call scenario but if you have experience in cold calling it's extremely straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to make a change and leave your current role?   Answer Question

Strategic Account Manager, Enterprise Market Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

1) Brief phone conversation with hiring manager, 2) Phone screen with recruiter, 3) Presentation to hiring manager, his boss, other director and SE manager, 4) Phone screen with other area director, 5) Phone screen with another area director, 6) Offer.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Columbus, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with two members of the recruiting, then spoke with the hiring manager followed by a phone interview with someone in the field followed by a panel interview via web conference. The process was very efficient and the recruiting team did a great job of letting me know the status of the process.

Interview Questions

• What ways do you think you could use Salesforce in a health care setting?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

The process consisted of 3 rounds. There were two phone interviews and one in-person interview. The questions are very detail oriented, but it is important to be consistent and honest.

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hillsboro, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

Total Interviews: 3

First Interview (Phone Interview): HR contacts you to ask about general questions. Experience and education background to make sure you are fit for the role.

Second Interview (Phone Interview): Senior Manager/Manager contacts you to go in detail with the experience you have and ask questions regarding position. This wasn't technical interview, it was more about personality. Be open and friendly with your answers and make sure to show interest.

Third Interview (On-Site Interview): Interview with the team. This is mostly technical Interview to make sure you have the basic knowledge for the role. Usually questions gets harder and harder and its ok to say no if you can't answer the question.

Interview Questions

• Who will you choose if you had two customers at same time asking for support. (How will you decide which one to choose and why).   1 Answer

Customer Success Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

2 Phone screens with Recruiters, 1 in person with Hiring Manager, and 1 virtual presentation to senior level executives. Overall it was a great experience as everyone was extremely nice and helpful!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Salesforce? How would you go about building relationships with C-level executives if you don't have an existing one?   Answer Question

Sales Enablement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was difficult but my recruiter did an amazing job to keep me informed at all stages where I was and next steps. I was late in the process when I applied as they were almost about to close the job but the recruiter still went through and try to fit me in the process.

Interview Questions

• What's your strategy to influence people that don't directly report to you.   1 Answer